Fat, Protein, Carbs HELP!!

Options
was messing about on goals on diary and have lost them , but got me thinking what do i need to set them at????

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I use 40c, 30p, 30f as my custom split. It works out pretty well in giving me enough protein (I think MFP is a bit low) and adequate carbs for energy.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    I use the 40, 30, 30. Seems to work the best for me!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I have mine at 40/40/20
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    40/40/20 Carbs/Protein/Fat is what I have mine set for
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've never felt better than when I was eating "The Zone", which is 40% Carb, 30% Protein, 30% Fat. So I have mine set at that, I'm getting back into a "stricter Zone" this week to try to kick-start things!
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    40/40/20 Carbs/Protein/Fat is what I have mine set for

Me too.
    And I just added Fiber and Sugar to track.
  • Izzy62
    Izzy62 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    40/40/20 here too xx
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i'd like to say that i agree with almost everyone in here :)

40/30/30 is a really good place to start and you can always tweak it from there! i was on 55/30/15 for a bit and that worked for my hunger but not for my weight loss so i dropped my carbs lower and i started losing again.

whenever you change something, make sure to only change one variable at a time and give yourself a couple weeks at LEAST to react to the change. then you can evaluate and either keep it, or change something else till you get the results you want :)
  • octoberschilde
    Options
    Thanks! This info really helped me too. I just changed mine to 40/30/30
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    am I being a bit thick you can't actual set the % , can you? So do I just have to work it out?
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    am I being a bit thick you can't actual set the % , can you? So do I just have to work it out?

Yes...you can change them
    Select My Home > Goals > Change Goals > Custom > Continue > then change the percentage here from the drop down for each one > then select Change Goals at the bottom of the screen to set it
    :bigsmile: