Something beachy and exotic.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    A cruise in Alaska.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I never had much of a desire for a European vacation until I picked up a book at the library about baking authentic French breads. I would love to go through that book and plan a bread-tasting tour of France.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Tour across the United Kingdom. London, England - Rome, Italy - Berlin, Germany - Paris, France - Dublin, Ireland - Athens, Greece

I think it would be wonderful to practice my photography in those locations.
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Beachy and exotic dream vacation once I reach goal. Been avoiding these places b/c of the attire - but no more! Seychelles here I come... soon! : )
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    A cruise in Alaska.

Awesome! I love living in Alaska, have only ever taken the day cruises. A full-out cruise truly would be as beautiful as they look in the commercials.
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    A cruise in Alaska.

This would be awesome !
  • jlmelton0509
    jlmelton0509 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anywhere in Europe or in a tropical setting. Pretty much, anywhere besides North Carolina!
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    Austrailia (sp?) , barbados and the dominican republic

That would be sweet..
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    now I want to ask people about the places they have been! I am going to Spain's north coast in September. Has anyone been and can give travel advice?!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Right now it is Disney World for my kids (since they are 7 and almost 2), since we've never been as a family. Just to see the excitement on their faces would be enough for me :)

If it were just DH and I, which won't happen until they are older/grown, it would be a beachy area like Hawaii or something. I'm not real particular about the place, just somewhere warm and pretty.
  • tarazena
    tarazena Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've thankfully had many dream vacations already- Thailand, Costa Rica, Honduras, French Polynesia (Tahiti, Bora Bora in overwater bungalow- AMAZING!) and now moving to Australia forever (my hubby and I got a visa)! My upcoming dream vacations are for sure- Marquesas islands, Fiji, Bali, Peru
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Oh what a loaded question! I've been to England 3 times but would def love to go back and explore more than I've seen in the past. I'd also love to explore France, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy, Greece (always wanted to see Santorini!), Canada, Brazil, Tahiti & Australia.

In the US...I'd love to go to Hawaii.
  • cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas. Hit me.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Definitely been to Vegas about three times, I think everyone should see it at least once! I have also been on a cruise to The Grand Caymans, Belieze, Cozumel and Honduras. I did so many fun excursions but two of my favorites were sting ray island and the zipline through the jungle!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    All of the above, but pretty much anywhere I can relax and drink :drinker: :drinker:
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Machu Picchu also:) Bali was one to, went last November and loved it. Also galapagos islands, Africa, Seychelles, Croatia, Nepal, Fiji, and Cambodia and Thailand (which Im going to in November:)
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Beach: fiji, turks and cacos, Phuket

Non-Beach: Thailand, Egypt, New Zealand

Going to Italy for 10 days in the beginning of April! YAY

I loveeeeee Mexico though! One of my favorite place to vacation.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My dream was to go to Peru - which we did for our honeymoon.

Now, I would love to go to Cambodia, to Ankor Wat. I also like the idea of an American road trip, and I am desperate to do Sri Lanka and the Maldives, as I love scuba diving!
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    I really want to do the West coast of Canada, and would like to go bear watching and whale watching and see Vancouver.

It's amazing!!!