I'm new here too! :0)

Options
So, Hi... I am new to the site. Just learning my way around! Looking to loose more than 1/2 of me and I know that it will be slow going so I am hanging on for the long slow ride... (probaly should walk beside the ride if it's slow enough to help drop some pounds!) I am have a full time job and am a full time mom of a awesom 8yr old girl. It's time that I drop some weight so I can go play with her and not be out of breath... But I am also trying to loose weight so I can walk into a store and wear what is cute, not what I have to because nothing else fits! I know that you feel my pain... It's not easy and I am really hoping that this site will help with my struggle! Thanks for reading! And good luck on your goals! Delana

Replies

• zoezoe11
    zoezoe11 Posts: 15
    Options
    hi - i am new as well and please feel free to add me as a friend! good luck and congratulations on your first steps!!!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck, would recommend the walking is great, and ive lost inches of thighs as well as weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • carolyne2
    carolyne2 Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome to you both and good luck with your weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    Hello, welcome, and just ask if you ever need help or encouragement!

Linda
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I'm new too, and I can say that the support on this site is so nice! We're here for you. Good for you for starting your journey. That's the hardest part. Good luck!! You can add me as a friend. :)
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi Delana, welcome to MFP, you have chosen the right site for support and understanding. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck with your journey huney. x
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hello Zoe, congratulations on finding this site, it is very supportive and fun. Please feel free to add me as a friend.x
  • JaneDeere1975
    Options
    Hi there! And welcome! Congrats on your new journey...may your road be blessed with success! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We all have unique starting points but the good thing is that we are all in this together and have a lot of experience. You can complete your goal! All the best!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to the site as well. Been on many diets to no avail. Really going to give it my best this time (still trying to add excercise though) LOL! Foodwise, I think I'm on the right track. Look's like I have at least 70lbs to lose. I'm at 233 down from 249 when I started thinking you'd better do something. I'm trying to get to 175lbs. Don't know if I should set the ladder so high at this point(?) But, Oh well! Here we go! Good luck to you!
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Delana! Love you girl! We are going to do it this time! *big squeezy hug*