Hello everyone!

Options
I'm new to this site and hopefully I can meet people and get support while I'm on my journey to lose weight! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome, my name is Lucie and this is a great site for support, motivations, and logging food and excercise... I wish you the best for your journey... you can add me as friend if you wish...
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for support!!!
  • brandip80
    brandip80 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

I am new as well (2nd day)! Eager to meet ppl and share this journey with others. Good Luck!
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    hi im a newbie also , seems a very friendly place & lots of support & hints & help with your weight loss program , just like myself you have today discovered a very good site with lots of people with the same goal .
    i am on a mission to lose the flab & get myself fit ,dont know if youve started a regime yet ,i started 10 days ago & have had fantastic results ,im sure this site will help me on my way .
    best of luck to you ,it gets easier & easier each day ,work at it & give yourself a daily goal ,even if its a small amount of exercise ,do it & push yourself to complete a certain amount each day & it will go ,dont know yet how to add you as friend ,but im here on your post if you ever want some support
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! This community is great for support, you'll love it! Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welsome and we are glad that you are here! Friend me if you are serious about getting support and motivation!