Wii Fit

Options
godroxmysox
godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
Soooooooooo excited; I just went from 'obese' to 'overweight' on the Wii Fit. I did not know being overweight could feel so good =)

IMAG0494-1.jpg

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    yeah
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome! Congrats! I hate seeing those Miis plump up after weighing in. It must feel great to see it start shrinking along with you. :)
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!!!!!! Good job!
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome! Congrats! I hate seeing those Miis plump up after weighing in. It must feel great to see it start shrinking along with you. :)

Yeah...that talking scale can be mean! I'd rather have it insult me for being overweight than for being obese. This is motivation for me to get into the 'normal' bmi range =)
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Great job!!
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! What routines do you use? I like the Island free run and the obstacle course the best.
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! I am really looking forward to that day, too!!!! :~) Keep up the great work!!!
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!! keep moving! In no time you'll be in that normal range!
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I was excited when I moved into the overweight range but was disappointed that it didn't say something like "Good Job on not being obese anymore." It just said "That's overweight" Really little scale I know but its not Obese anymore so lighten up. :tongue:
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! i hate it when it says "that's obese." great job...i can't wait till i get there too!
  • SuperKatie
    SuperKatie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. That's awesome! Good job!!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Congratulations, I can't wait for it to be me one of these days.
  • happygirl2972
    happygirl2972 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is great... How funny is that... That cartoon character will make you happy for the rest of the day now because it is a mini milestone!! :) Keep up the good work!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome!!! I can't wait for that day, when that cute little electronic voice says something other than, "That's obese." Congrats!
  • biggiwig
    biggiwig Posts: 76
    Options
    Ha, you just reminded me to go back to Wii Fit to check out, what my little ME has to say to me.
  • harley7598
    Options
    Congrats !!! I remember getting that excited when I went to over weight !! It felt great ... now if I could only reach "normal" I would be on cloud 9
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    Excellent work! What routines do you use? I like the Island free run and the obstacle course the best.

I actually don't do a whole lot on the Wii Fit. It is at my mom's house, so I need to go over there to use it (a bit of a pain). I mostly use it to do the body tests and calculate my bmi. I do, however, like the karate game...I'm determined to beat my sister's high score, but so far, I can only tie it =\ I'll get there =)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Now I want to play Wii fit again just to see where I'm at! (I was obese the last time I played but have lost 40+ lbs since).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!