I'm a newbie

Options
I find this site very user friendly and easy to use and am excited about using it in the future!

Replies

• nleveck
    nleveck Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel the same way! Knowing that I have to enter what I eat makes me think twice before I devour a cookie!
  • nleveck
    nleveck Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel the same way! Knowing that I have to enter what I eat makes me think twice before I devour a cookie!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site sonya.

This website and the app they have (which is available for iPod/iPhone, Android and Blackberry) are very user friendly. Not only that but you get a great support group from people who are looking to lose weight as well.

Feel free to add me as a friend and if you need any help or advice go ahead and ask. I have used this site for 7 weeks and have already lost 14 lbs. So it does work.
  • brandip80
    brandip80 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I agree seeing the numbers helps me. I have kept a food journal since December, but this sight reallys puts things into perspective.:happy:
  • simplysonya
    simplysonya Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks All!! It's so true, you think you're eating healthy sometimes because it's a salad or what have you and when you look at the calories, fat and even sodium it can be quite the eye opener!