sweet potatoe toppings

Options
gembanana
gembanana Posts: 13 Member
i'd like to do some baked sweet potatoes with toppings or restuffed... but i'm feeling creative about what to put in there!

anyone have some good clean tips?

Replies

• cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I like brown sugar and cinnamon.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    One of my friends puts a wedge of Light Laughing Cow cheese on her sweet potato. I know it sounds totally weird, but I tried it and it's awesome. You'll never go back.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    The Oxygen Magazine Fat Loss issue which may still be available had about 5 or 6 different ideas for topping sweet potatoes. My two favs...cottage cheese and salsa and the other was a mixture of corn, black beans, shredded cheddar, and a few other things that I am drawing a blank on. Add me as a friend if you'd like and I will type them all up later in a message when I have a chance!
  • modifyinglife
    Options
    try some apples with cinnamon on top
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    I have a recipe for sweet potatoes and apples with a dash of cinnamon, it's pretty good. I haven't tried laughing cow but I put it on lots of stuff and it's usually pretty good, I'll have to try it next time! A little brown sugar and some 0 cal butter spray is yummy too!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I love them just the way they are...baked with a tiny bit of butter spray and salt!
  • gembanana
    gembanana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mmm yum thank you everyone.. i'd never thought about making it a dessert!