Postcard Challenge Round 18

Options

Replies

• romanhokie
    romanhokie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Exhausted. I don't know why. Most tired I've been since before I started CPAP therapy, too.

Started C25K on Monday but didn't wear (dummy) my prescription orthotics and my feet are STILL killing me. Of course, 230 is a lot of stress on them. Tonight, I'm going to try Day 2 of the program. While i have kept my calories in the black, I have not been getting my 20 minutes of walking in due to the foot pain.
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Tired but doing great! I had a cold for about a week and a half and yesterday was the first day I felt nornal.

Happy St. Patty's Day!! :drinker:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    May your kilt be short enough to do a little jig, and long enough to cover your lucky charms, Happy St Patricks Day! :laugh:
  • NMandaMarie
    Options
    We're half way there! How'd everyone do last week?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good... got some great exercise in and was under my calorie goals most days. But TOM decided to pay a visit so I have to wait to see it all translate to the scale. Right now I'm a +3.5 =(
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself today and i'm down to 185lbs!!!

30 Day Shred is kicking my butt as is my C25K training... Urgh!

LouiseXXX
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    im 186.6 today :wink:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Missed checking in yesterday. Doing well with my goals but no loss. Still at 163.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    my weigh-in this week was 292.3 so down a bit more than a pound
    I am getting my water in (yippee!)
    getting my walks in - not so much getting other exercise in though- still need to work on that!

have a gorgeous sunny day everyone
  • romanhokie
    romanhokie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Survived a trade show and more receptions and schmoozing than I can count. Will post weight in the morning. Spent a LOT of time walking the show floor and hydrating. Finally beat the headaches. And no alcohol, even when offered for free. :-)
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I was at 204.2 yesterday, love seeing the number go down :love:
  • JeninBelgium
    Options

that's great you are getting so close to Onederland!!
  • NMandaMarie
    Options
    I'm just checking in with you all! Hope you're doing well! We only only have 3-4 more days left!! :happy:

Don't forget to focus on your goals and drink lots of water! :drinker:

Manda
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hi i was 188.8
    today i was 185.6
    so total loss 3.2lbs:smile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in and breaking even. Right after I posted my starting weight, I ate a load of salt and haven't been able to manage it since. Good luck everyone :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm in... gonna use my last weigh-in's weight of 214. I'm up a little right now from high sodium and a not-so-great weekend but I'm sure it will come back off pretty quick.

Anywho, here are my goals for the next 2 weeks:

~ No soda (I gave it up for lent)
    ~ Exercise more
    ~ Up my water intake to 9-10 glasses a day instead of the 6-7 I've been getting
    ~ Get out of the 210's... I want to be into ONEderland by the time school lets out in May.

Weighed in on friday at 212.5. Only a 1.5 lb loss, not great for 2 weeks but it definitely could have been worse. At least I'm still heading down and thats all that really matters.

As far as my goals went::
    No soda - Check!
    Exercise more - Check!
    Upping water intake to 9-10 glasses - Fail... I did good on some days but others I was still around 6-7
    Get out of 210's - Not yet, but getting closer! I should be out of 210's by the end of the next postcard round =)
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options

that's great you are getting so close to Onederland!!

Thanks sweetie!!!! :flowerforyou:

So I'm at a loss of 3.2 total and I met my goals for the past 2 weeks :bigsmile:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! It's evening here in the UK, so I'll post my weight tomorrow morning.

Here are my goals:

everyday - 30 Day Shred, (I'm in a challenge for Lent and I'm going to complete it!!!)
    walk at home dvd - at least 3 miles, 3X a week,
    sat/sun - walk at home, full 5 miles,
    tue, thu, sat/sun - at least 30mins of Just Dance,
    drink, at least, 8 glasses of water each day,
    relax for 15-30 mins each day (I'll be reading a book),
    C25K running programme - I'm up to week 4!

LouiseXXX

Well, I'm down to 184.5lbs as of this morning (had a much better weigh in on Friday - 181lbs!!!), bloody TOM!!! Ah well, it's still a loss for the challenge!

I have failed with the 30ds, there's no way I can get round to do it everyday, but I've been walking with Leslie Sansone every morning. Her dvds are such a good wake up to my day!
    I have had a fair few JD2 sessions and my water intake has remained good.
    I'm also now up to week 6 of my C25K training - managed to run for 20mins, no walking, on Thursday!!!

Good luck to the winner and see you all next round!!!

LouiseXXX
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Ok - in again and not going out of town for a while so let's do this!

weigh in 293.5
    goals - get that water in
    walking 30 minutes 3 times a week during working week and 2 hours on Saturday
    other exercise (toning, pilates or whatever) 2 evenings a week

Weigh in today 290.4- so down a total of 3.1 lbs this challenge- not a lot considering my size but I will take it
    got my walks in as well as my water- the cross training only happened once a week
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    [/quote]

Well, I'm down to 184.5lbs as of this morning (had a much better weigh in on Friday - 181lbs!!!), bloody TOM!!! Ah well, it's still a loss for the challenge!

I have failed with the 30ds, there's no way I can get round to do it everyday, but I've been walking with Leslie Sansone every morning. Her dvds are such a good wake up to my day!
    I have had a fair few JD2 sessions and my water intake has remained good.
    I'm also now up to week 6 of my C25K training - managed to run for 20mins, no walking, on Thursday!!!

Good luck to the winner and see you all next round!!!

LouiseXXX
    [/quote]

YOu are still down so good on you! as for the 30DS - Louise you do so much and work so hard I am sure that you get in more than what the 30ds would give you !