jersdaay!

Options
Haha. I'm probably the only one on here excited for the season finale of jersey shore lol. just thought i'd post this to see if i'm the only one!

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    hahaha, I have never seen it, I have only ever seen the people from it on Ellen! They seem...interesting. :laugh: has a huge following though. Enjoy it
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    no!! I love that show too!!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I'm terribly embarrassed that I like that show...but I do. Taping the finale since the hubbs is at work...can't wait to watch it. Wish Vinny and Snooks would just get together already! And Ron & Sam need to go, they are as annoying as Angelina!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say I enjoy it. I'm still hoping that Ronnie wakes up and realizes that Mike is just one HUGE instigator not because he's a friend but since he's wanted Sammi since season 1. I would love to see Situation get punched quite honestly.

...oh crud I do watch this too much.
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I freakin' LOVE the show myself. LOL. So you are not alone. I am DVR'ing it right now so I can speed thru the commercials. :) I agree though...I wish Vinny and Snooks would GTG and I wish Ron and Sam would GOOOOOOOOOO away!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I;m from the Jersey shore. I can't NOT watch it. LOL
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say I enjoy it. I'm still hoping that Ronnie wakes up and realizes that Mike is just one HUGE instigator not because he's a friend but since he's wanted Sammi since season 1. I would love to see Situation get punched quite honestly.

I would *LOVE* to see the Sitch get punched! hehe
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I"m a huge fan!! My husband and I are watching the finale RIGHT NOW!! I hated it 1st season but I'm totally hooked now! I love snooki!! I agree about Ron and Sammi... they're a trainwreck!!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    I love Pauly D. He's such a character! lol. Ron is a prick. Sam is annoying. I loveeee Snookie <3 she's adorable.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options

ron is a hypocrite..i would also LOVE to see mike get knocked on his @$$..he likes to cause problems to make himself seem like the good guy..BOO SNITCHUATION..u suck :D
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH! CABS ARE HERE!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    aww I keep missing it! :D
    I am a few episodes behind b/c I don't have a tv in my dorm, so I have to catch up online.
    Unfortunately, I never have time to catch up :(
    I miss TEE SHIRT TIIIIIIIME

Hope it was a good episode!
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    GTL!!!!! GYM TAN LAUNDYYYYYY lol