500 calories over daily limit!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yea i think its time to add sodium to my goal to make sure I stay under or at norm with it. Then I think that from there, ill be ok! =)
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    one other thought that might help (just on the food/calories) is: if you were under on earlier days of the week it may just all balance itself out ?!? sometimes I have to deal with my binges that way and then let it go.

as far as the emotional stuff - hang in there, hoping that all that will clear up and feel better soon!

:flowerforyou:
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    Options
    one other thought that might help (just on the food/calories) is: if you were under on earlier days of the week it may just all balance itself out ?!? sometimes I have to deal with my binges that way and then let it go.

as far as the emotional stuff - hang in there, hoping that all that will clear up and feel better soon!

:flowerforyou:

i was honestly thinking the same thing, as far as calories balancing out for the week!

and thank you very much:smile:
  • Noz7
    Noz7 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This kind of thinking is so very weird from my perspective. You're probably aware that you don't want your body to think that it's starving and one way that some dieters do this is to eat really healthy all week and allow a binge one day of the week - each week!
    My point being that the occasional binge may well be good and prevent yo-yo dieting in the long term.
    The other point to make is that this website sets a target that is designed for you to *lose weight* .... 500 calories extra over that is not very much extra over your maintenance calories.
  • briarashley
    Options
    i know how you feel. ive been feeling angry and sad and full of grief and anxious pretty much all week and eating too much on top of all those emotions to comfort myself and not feel hasnt helped. its made me feel more **** and fed my low self esteme. tomorrow is another day though and im going to pick myself up. theres no other option.
  • reymemo
    reymemo Posts: 8
    Options
    Beers? Rum+ coke? Youre 18. Binge on some chocolate milk
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    Options
    Beers? Rum+ coke? Youre 18. Binge on some chocolate milk
    chocolate milk doesn't seem to have the same affect...?
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Yesterday I cheated with cookies and grilled meat (beef and pork!) I am sure it was about 700 and 1000 kcal over daily limit, BUT today I'll catch up with exercise and eating mainly protein. I cannot do a just tea/juice day... or let's say, I don't want to do it :P