sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!!
    Congrats on your success!!!!!!!!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!

And hilarious!!!! Thanks for making me laugh!!! The replies are soooo funny! lol
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the laugh at work....I needed it!

PS...I was a 34 DD...now I am a 32 D since I am down 8 pounds...I have to take my pole down I guess.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread has almost 600 views, but less than 20 replies. :laugh:

The lurker guys are expecting........PICTURES. Great job. Nice NSV!!

Who's the genius? YOU'RE the genius!!! :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Great title. Had some great comments. Opened the thread, saw you were 18 and couldn't bring myself comment.

Great job!
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    14510_This_post_is_worthless_2.jpg
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    What am I doing here? Sometimes I end up on certain threads and don't know why.Boobies2.gifBoobies2.gifBoobies2.gif

BTW: My gf in college was 32DDD. Is that stripper material?
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Whuh.......where.......huh :indifferent: :noway: :indifferent: ??? Sorry, saw "stripper boobs" and came running.........

Oh yeah, congrats on the weight loss and belt loop thingy!!! Great job!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Great job! And your mom is definitely wrong! I'm a 34DDD and not a stripper lol.

Can you share some of that with my 34A's? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    Hahaha wow! Glad to be of entertainment!
    And pics are coming soon, no worries! 5lb. to go and I'll be sure to post on this thread :bigsmile:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!! I admit I had to find out what stripper boobs were....sadly I'm not even close (on the DD part) :sad:
  • TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's funny I recently had the same thing happen to me. For the first time in my life all the bras i owned were too big!
    Congrats on the progress keep up the good work!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bump....waiting for pics....hehe

Congrats BTW, I'm happy for you
  • lmk224
    lmk224 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the laugh at work....I needed it!

PS...I was a 34 DD...now I am a 32 D since I am down 8 pounds...I have to take my pole down I guess.

Me too :(

But congrats on the stripper boobs get_it_gone! Awesome work!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Winning.....Duh!! :laugh:
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    By time I get where I want to be -- I'll have to go buy my stripper boobs. There's a whole lot of me that needs to disappear -- but the girls are always the first to cut and run...:cry:
  • hollyd1986
    hollyd1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    (Oh, and to clarify, the stripper boobs part is from my mom. She says that only strippers can have DD with a band less than 36 :tongue: looks like I proved her wrong! hehe)

Well done!!

hahaha at your mom!! Im a 32/34 f/g brand dependant!
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm currently a 36DD and would love to at least go back to a 34DD. It's been about 5 years since I was that small.... And I'm only 5' so it seems like they're so much larger. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    All righty -
    I have lost 26 lbs. so far, and I'm not sure how many inches. But here's my before and afters! :bigsmile: still have a long ways to go...

Before - 206 lbs. my highest ever was 213.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Before206.jpg

And here's me now at around 187 (sorry about the underwear pics, my bikini also doesn't fit anymore :tongue:):

P3260001.jpg

P3260002.jpg

P3260003.jpg
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I've been a 34DD+ for as long as I can remember (and I've never been a stripper!!). I lost 50lbs, and my boobs still didn't shrink, so I ended up getting a breast reduction. I'm now a 34D - I wish I could go smaller! My doctor said I'll need a second reduction in the future, so I'll deal with it then. Congrats on your stripper boobs!!! Hehe :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!