c2 5k

sarahlouisah
sarahlouisah Posts: 116
edited September 25 in Success Stories
Just finished couch 2 5k week 2. It kills but I love it being outside listening to the birds a bit of well needed mr time to destress. ( just wish i could run for longer than 2 mins but i will get there) Yet i have always said I cant run Im not built for it now i get excited on run day :)

Replies

• clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Follow the programme and those minutes will add up! Good luck!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Just finished couch 2 5k week 2. It kills but I love it being outside listening to the birds a bit of well needed mr time to destress. ( just wish i could run for longer than 2 mins but i will get there) Yet i have always said I cant run Im not built for it now i get excited on run day :)

I started the programme 2 years ago, with almost no level of fitness and failed!! This time, after losing over 33lbs, it's a lot better.

I, like you, am sooooooooooo not a runner but at the end of week 5 I DID RUN FOR 20 MINUTES without a walk interval!!!!! You may not think you can, but you will!!! and it's a GREAT feeling!

LouiseXXX
  • phassie
    phassie Posts: 14
    I am encouraged; I'm on Week 2.
  • dnpamorgan
    dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
    I just started this week. Today I'm going to do Week 1 day 2. My sister and her friend who never ran until 6 months ago just finished their first half marathon. I just think of that when I get discouraged. If they can do it so can I!! I'm looking forward to the day when I'll be able to call myself a runner and hopefully run a 5k or even a half marathon :) Good luck to you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!