Replies

• AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    thats the gateway to me eating too much food later
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yes the calories count but my nutritionist when I asked the question about drinking told me that. Its not the alcohol that ruins your work outs its drinking to the point of DRUNK that does. This shuts down the systems being used to replenish the body and build your muscles etc. So yes stick to just a couple drinks and avoid the drunk/buzz state and all will not be lost.

Totally.
    To add to that, I don't know about you guys, but I eat like a complete idiot when I've had a few too many. The goal is to stay AWAY from the loaded nachos and truffle fries...
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    Skinny Girl Margaritas...... You can purchase it by the bottle already pre-made 400 calories for the entire bottle or you can have the bartender make it using White Tequila Fresh limes (or a lo cal margarita mix) and a splash of 0 calorie lemonade!!!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well I use to be a bartender, and a single shot of liquor is 1.5 ounces. If you order a double shot you will get 2.0 ounces. When making mixed drinks we only put a single shot in the glass. Soooo you really don't have to worry about getting more than 1.5 ounces of Vodka or whatever you decide to order. SN: You can always specify and watch the bartender mix the drink.
  • rivera_72084
    Options
    Thanks SOoo much, You all are awesome! This is my first 'Topic' I wish I could "like" (like on Facebook) all your comments and advice! Now I wont look like a nervous bug when I go hang out! Thanks again and I dont have many friends on here so if you would like to be my friend I promise, Ill also be a great MFP buddy! ;0) :flowerforyou: