Hello!!!

Options
Hey everyone!! I am a mother of three who is going through a very nasty divorce. My soon to be ex was very abusive and controlling. I finally had enough after 14 years. I'm going through with the divorce and I'm ready to reclaim my life. Loosing my extra weight is just one step on that journey. Honestly, I need all the encouragement that I can get!! Please send happy thoughts my way!! Thanks!!!!!!!:smile:

Replies

• ashelley0002
    Options
    glad to help out!!!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Devorce is never easy...I myself have gone through one also. But some times it can be a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Being abused is no good verbal or physical. I wish you luck and my prayers are with you.
    Keep focused on your goals.
  • essentialme
    Options
    I wish you all the best! You have come to the right place. Everyone is very supportive. Sounds like you are going through a rough patch but you have a very good attitude. You can do this!!!!:wink:
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Happy thoughts sent Hope everything goes well and don't look back I too was divorced not easy time especially when kids involved. Friend Request sent
  • amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    Thank you all!! It has been rough, but I deserve to live the rest of my life being safe, happy, and healthy. I know that, but sometimes I just need reminders!!
  • abray84
    abray84 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome and you will do great. Keep your mind set strong and you will be fine. Don't give up. We can do this!!!
  • angiezee
    angiezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There comes a time in our life when we must focus on us and get our life back. I know a divorce can be hard
    but if you stay focused and positive there is nothing you can't accomplish. I live by this quote "Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and let your actions speak louder than your words." Welcome and congratulations on getting your life back. Be happy and stay positive.