Can the glass be half FULL?

Options
rebawagner
rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
The other day I saw a comment that was asking for everyone to post their complaints… It ended up being almost 7 pages long with responses. I think as a society we are very good at finding the negative:mad: in things but it’s a bit harder to find the positive. With my new lifestyle change I am also trying to have a more positive outlook on life and my self-image. So for today I am asking for everyone to name 1 positive thing about themselves weightless or personal:flowerforyou: .
I am proud of the fact that I am beginning to have a better balance in my life. Not only with food but I am starting to read more and watch TV less. I am spending more time with my family and less time laying in bed. I am laughing A LOT more and it really feels good!! :laugh:

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I am a work in progress and things can only get better!
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Every day I get a new chance at making this life great!
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    Not a day goes by without a blessing
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As of today i am 20.4 (YES I INCLUDED THE POINT lol) down!!!!

Im waking up every day happier and im getting healthier!!

i love life right now woop wooo
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I am so looking foward to this summer. I will now be able to join in and have fun with my kids and not sit on the sidelines watching the fun!!
  • gburkhart2
    gburkhart2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. I find myself steering away from the forums because their such a bummer a lot of the time.

This is hard for everyone. It may be harder for some than others.

What isn't there to love about the idea of a healthier you, much less an actual healthier you?

Enjoy your life and SMILE, everyone!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    hmmm one great thing I can keep up with my daughter
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for the support of my family and loss of 20lbs. It is a true blessing!
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Every day when you can wake up and go to work in a free country, Thank a Veteran.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    MFP and my friends here have helped me get control of my life. I am happier now than I have been in the last year!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of workout pants on clearance... AND they were an XS!!!

I'm sure they were a generous XS, because I know there's adult women much smaller than me and they're not all nudists or anything. :wink:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I can run three miles without stopping! Before I started my weight loss journey I wasn't even able to run for a minute. Even at my thinnest before I couldn't run a mile. The best part is that now I love running!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I turned down chicken fingers and frech fries for lunch and went with my orig plan of a brought from home chicken sandwich
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love that I am very compassionate, even if it leaves me in tears half the time :cry: :sad:
  • afboudreaux
    Options
    I love that 6 months ago if I attempted a full push-up I'd fall, even trying a girl push-up I could only go halfway down. Now I've aced the female push-ups and can go over halfway on full ones. Not to mention all my clothes are starting to get too big!
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful I get to live the rest of my life in this body... or one better!

Thanks for posting, I want to focus on the positive because that's what I want out of life... and you get what you focus on.

~S
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Having the most loving, hilirious, supportive, hardwork boyfriend in the world. AND that my family is still around to share all of my important moments with me!
  • dru_howard
    Options
    Just a quote a friend of mine posted on Facebook this morning - so true for this. Life is truly a gift and every moment counts! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

• "With gratitude, all of life appears as a blessing..without gratitude, all of life is perceived as a burden. Avoid the tendency to compare your life with the lives of others. Every moment of your life is a gift, not something you are "entitled to" or something you "deserve." So let's be grateful that we woke up this morning, grateful that we have enough food to eat, grateful that we can walk & breathe & see."
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    I don't have any notches left on my belt I am on the smallest one (big belt) BUT I'm still excited!!!
  • anewlifeingrace
    Options
    I am down to my lowest weight in the last 8 years - and two kids ago! I can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!