Insanity Program w/ Shawn T.

Options
Well, I'm entering my 4th week on this program and I'll have to say "this is INSANE" I love it but not getting the results I've hoped for, maybe not pushing myself as hard as I should but wanted to try to watch what I eat as well. I just joined My Fitness Pal and just for the 2 days that I've been watching my calories, I am starting to feel like a whole new person. I have to admit I’ve become a little crazy with adding everything I eat but I am most definitely a believer and do love this site.

Replies

• cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    HI, I just finished and I wish I would have lost more weight than what I did! I do look at the positves, I lost inches and just feel better over all! I am sure you will like here, there is allot of support and many others that are doing the program as well!! I think it really helps to find a support group that is doing the same program!!
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Most fitness programs do need to be paired with proper diet, so you will see results if you stick with your diet!

Good luck!
  • gunnarpalm
    gunnarpalm Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I used this while doing Insanity and got great results. I lost over 24 lbs and about 4 inches from my waist. Don't get discouraged, watch what you eat and do the program, stay the course, it will work! Good Luck!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    sometimes progress pictures help you see yourself from another perspective... its scary sometimes to take them though : )