YOUR best diet foods???

Options
Ok MFP! i find it soooo hard t stay on track at work because i plan my meals and take my lunch but im always HUNGRY!!! I start with a plan but end up eating extra... So im asking you guys what do you eat or snack on that is tasty and keeps you full with out going over your calories?? Please help!!!!

Replies

• lancashire04
    Options
    I have oatmeal for breakfast or a kashi go lean bar with about 7 or 8 grams of fiber, then I have string cheese for a snack at approx 10:30, lunch is soup and 100 calorie peanut butter crackers package. I also try to drink alot of water during they day. It tricks you into thinking you're full!
  • LadyRugerSnow
    Options
    I drink 20oz Powerade Zeros, Sugar Free Jello Cups (10 cals ea), or Frozen Sugar Free popsicles (10-20 cals ea depending on brand) Hope that helps!
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I eat 5-6 a day just bring all my food with me to work every day. Each meal consist somewhere between 100-300 calories except dinner it usually hits 500
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    my diary is open.
  • colleenkeenan
    colleenkeenan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chobani Non-Fat honey yogurt. No fat, low calories, high protein
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    I keep cut up veggies in my fridge. Right in the front at eye level. I hide all the bad stuff in the back
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    Almonds! They are full of fiber to keep you full. I love snacking on almonds and including them in my lunches etc. They really curb my appetite!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal or oatmeal whole-wheat bread for breakfast religiously :smile:
    Kaye
  • brittanym30
    Options

Chobani yogurt is amazing! I love all the flavors, and it's filling!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Pink Lady Apples, 100 almond packs: grilled chicken with vegs on a whole wheat grap.(takes 10 minutes)
  • Jillian52
    Jillian52 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Plain raw almonds!! They are really tasty and keep me full. I eat them with an apple sometimes.
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    Chobani nonfat Greek yogurt, granola bars (160-120 cal), balance bars (200 c), light string cheese, banana with natural peanut butter, nonfat whole wheat english muffins with margarine or plain, veggie sticks (they're like potato chips and only 130 c!) occasionally I will get slim fast bars or the powder shake mix and drink it with skim milk
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I gravitate to fruit....watermelon is the best!!!
  • pammyxjean
    pammyxjean Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Spinach, liquid egg whites, hummus and turkey stuff (ground turkey, turkey bacon, turkey sausage)
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options

agree! I love blueberry!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    100 calorie blue diamond cocoa roasted dark chocolate almonds! -they fill u up
    mini babybel light cheese (50 calories)
    banana
    sugar free pudding
    carbmaster vanilla yogurt
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Ok MFP! i find it soooo hard t stay on track at work because i plan my meals and take my lunch but im always HUNGRY!!! I start with a plan but end up eating extra... So im asking you guys what do you eat or snack on that is tasty and keeps you full with out going over your calories?? Please help!!!!

To fill up an "empty" stomach that should feel full... one serving of Trisquits and a couple glasses of water... that stuff expands. LOL.

For the mouth that wants flavor, and the body that doesn't want calories... gum. Truly.

And when I just need extra calories but can't stomach the idea of eating (pun absolutely intended), almonds.
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options

I love the Chobani Honey as well.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I seem to eat the same thing almost every day (except for dinner, because that all depends on family). For breakfast I have yogurt with two types of fruit (usually strawberries and a banana, sometimes blackberries instead of one of those). For lunch I have a salad with either grilled chicken or turkey on it, or grilled chicken on a sandwich. For afternoon snack I have a cucumber, some baby carrots, and 2 tbsp of hummus. If I have extra calories to use, I will eat either a Nature Valley granola thin, some almonds or pistacchios, or some peanut butter (I like it by itself on a spoon lol). Dinner is different every day but I try to make sure I have at least 1 veggie, minimal carbs, and some type of meat.