Getting bored and almost half way there, UGHHHH!

Options
dbona13
dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
So I have no idea how to use this site other than track my food and its helped so much in the past 2 months b/c i lost 44 lbs. but im getting bored, and I cant stop bc "its a change of lifestyle" but im dying for a garabage plate and some beers!!!
I hold my weight really well but i have a alot more to lose. I had 2 kids with in 2 years, back to back so im just trying to get back. just playing with posting things.

Before:embarassed:

DSC_4091.jpg

After :smile: but bored, and need to keep going!

me-2.jpg
Full Body Pic
38968_1543763192186_1178181961_1630148_4453443_n.jpg

Replies

• rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Have to use a photo hosting site like photobucket or flickr they will give you the URLs that link to the pics and then you put them in your posts/blogs.
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss. Well done. Don't quit now you have done so well.
  • angelamuse
    angelamuse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you know how to track your food then you can track your exercise. Also, you could write a blog. That is supposed to help motivate people when trying to lose weight. Don't quit when you have come this far. It isn't worth all the sacrificing you have done so far!! :smile:
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just had to change the IMG to lower case...here you go.

DSC_4091.jpg
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    So I have no idea how to use this site other than track my food and its helped so much in the past 2 months b/c i lost 44 lbs. but im getting bored.

how do you post pics?? help?

Before:embarassed:

DSC_4091.jpg

I think doing it lower-case works....let's see
  • dbona13
    dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! you helped me figure it out:)
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    so looking good! congrats on your loss.
    Let me give you some advice...
    I'm about halfway to my goal too, and I was also getting bored. This coincided with spring break, in which I took ample time to eat waay too much take out food and drink every night. I just got back today and I'm so happy to be back on board the diet..I feel like total crap. I've gained 4 pounds (probably some water weight, but maybe not) since March 8. I feel bloated and overstuffed and in general worn down. I am so happy to be back on the diet and back on board. I can't imagine watching my weight continue to creep back up even further than this and undo all the hard work I did the first 2+ months of the year.

You might want to give yourself a free meal and see what happens, but I guarantee you won't actually like it once you did it. It will not be as glorious as you think, and you will feel like crap. Trust me this is all I did for two weeks practically! I balanced it with salads for lunch and breakfast and walked 5+ miles every day but in the end I still was up to about 2000 calories net EVERY DAY!

don't do it and if you do ..can't say I didn't warn you. :D we're all in this together :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!