Bored!!! Help!!! Pics of what I did so far.

Options
2»

Replies

• stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I give myself a garbage plate now and then. Not very often. Maybe every two - three weeks I have one meal where I just don't worry about the calorie count AT ALL. I know that even by going 500-600 calories over my usual day's intake it's NOWHERE NEAR the damage I used to do on a daily basis.

So true!

Good job, you look amazing!! Keep up the good work!
  • Fitmomtobe81
    Fitmomtobe81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Wow 44lbs in two months, that's amazing. Keep up the great work, you've come thus far. It's people like you, who keep me motivated. Thank you :)
  • dbona13
    dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can you give me some tips?? I just started and have to lose 50lbs. so lost! LOL
    well, i stay away from white bread, pasta, potatoes, I eat only whole grains. i eat alot of chicken, fish, pork, tuna fish, veg, greek yogurt, fruit. i have also cut down on portion sizes. the most important is the exercise, i have missed 9 days in 2 months thats it! its tough, but i want it all off before summer!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! you look amazing!!!! congrats girl!!
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I give myself a garbage plate now and then. Not very often. Maybe every two - three weeks I have one meal where I just don't worry about the calorie count AT ALL. I know that even by going 500-600 calories over my usual day's intake it's NOWHERE NEAR the damage I used to do on a daily basis.

I agree. I know this is a lifestyle change. But my lifestyle will include some 'indulgences'. But being aware of them, how much, how often is the change I want and am doing. I go over sometimes and I go under sometimes. But it's about finding a healthier 'comfort' zone for me.

I say enjoy a beer. You've earned it.

And enjoy a 'garbage' plate one night. You might find it doesn't taste as good as you thought it would or you don't eat all of it. That just means leftovers for another night. A little indulgence is better than an overindulgence everyday.

JMO....:flowerforyou:
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    PS - You look fantastic!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • dbona13
    dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mmm...garbage plate. Are you talking the upstate NY kind or another kind?
    hell ya, Rochester, NY were known for the plates, the sloppier the better. i can kill a whole bt of ketchup too with it!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!!! I can tell you, nothing you can eat will taste as good as you look!!!!! Have one cheat meal a week and then get right back to it!!! Keep up the good work and please keep us posted. What you're doing will also trickle down to your two beautiful kids, so keep up the good fight for them and yourself. You deserve it!!!!
  • PaperDahlia
    PaperDahlia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    44 lbs in 2 months? what's your secret?? LOL Great job, though.. seriously!!! if you're bored, why not try something new? (in terms of athletics)..and if it is food that bores you.. why not try a healthy cooking class... expand your palate and get some great new food ideas ;)
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    It sounds like you need to expand on your foods, chicken veg, fruits and greek yogurt will get you so bored that you might fail. Switch things up, add some different foods, try new spices and recipes, just keep it tasting great and you'll have success. You didn't get big by not liking food, so you won't get small that way either. Start making healthy versions of those old foods - make it your challenge to figure out how to make those things in a way that they work for you!