For those doing Jillian's "30 Day Shred" ...

laurakrowe
laurakrowe Posts: 52
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
how do you enter in your workout for exercise? i just started the DVD today and am having some trouble deciding how to enter in my work out!
also - did you notice a big change doing this work out? i knew i was out of shape but didn't realize HOW BAD it was until today! i was panting about halfway through the work out!!! eek!

Replies

• hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 313 Member
    I entered it as Circuit Training to begin with, then got a HRM and it wasn't far off what MFP allowed for circuit training
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Most people told me to log it as circuit trainging-general.
    Girl, I will be doing day 8, level 1 tonight and I still can't make it through all the cardio! I may have to stick with level 1 a little longer than 10 days...
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Yep, like everyone else has said, I also log mine under cardiovascular "circuit training". It pretty much states the same calories as my Bodybugg so I go with it.

I'm on day 5 Lvl 1 and I'm starting to feel pretty good doing it. I actually got through the whole workout without stopping today...NSV for me. :bigsmile:

After day 3, I stopped being sore on Lvl 1 so I might move on to lvl 2 by day 8.

But when I started, I thought there was no way I would make it past lvl 1. LOL

Good Luck!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    This workout is AWESOME! I feel difference after this first week for sure. Take a look at jkamommy's pictures...she has had such an amazing change! She's made me keep it up! LOL.
  • Oh boy that jillian is awesomely crazy! I mean, ive finished the second day so far today and man do I hurt!!! And thats only level one! lol! Good luck to ya!
  • thanks! it's kicking my butt but i'm loving it! even my daughters (ages 5.5 and 3yrs old) started doing it with me (they liked the jumping jacks!) and after a few minutes they left the living room and went back to playing! haha
  • thanks! it's kicking my butt but i'm loving it! even my daughters (ages 5.5 and 3yrs old) started doing it with me (they liked the jumping jacks!) and after a few minutes they left the living room and went back to playing! haha
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Oh boy that jillian is awesomely crazy! I mean, ive finished the second day so far today and man do I hurt!!! And thats only level one! lol! Good luck to ya!

I felt the same way but stick with it and you'll be surprised how different you feel by the end of day 5. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.