I cant believe I fixed "my" problem area!

Options
shreddingit
shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
:blushing: this is very embarrassing but Im just too happy not to share.
Im talking about CELLULITE
gross I know sorry:blushing:

I stuggled many many years with it, never able to wear shorts or short dresses/skirts
my cellulite was bad very very bad, my thighs and buttocks were pot hole city (gross i know)
cant describe any other way..it would show through leggings .
It was getting worse as I was getting older I guess it was all the way down close to my knees.
So today I went to the room with the most sunlight coming in and took some pics, now im sad i dont have befores, I never thought I would fix that...I was blaming genetics and all that stuff...I was saving up for laser treatments:laugh:

The power of Running is incredible!! 6 months 5-6x a week 30min-1hr
Cellulite gone..muscle in!!:happy:

sorry pics are huge and got cut :(

front:
DSC06695.jpg

back
DSC06691.jpg

side
DSC06698.jpg

im super pale so with a tan they probably will look better...
:wink:

Replies

• bmj1985
    bmj1985 Posts: 32
    Options
    That's so awesome!!! Love those unexpected benefits of getting healthy! :happy:
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    fantastic! well done :smile:
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! So happy for you :flowerforyou: I'm working on this as well. Hope I have the success you had. I'm running also and after 3 months I see a difference in me, but you have given me hope that I can get the rest of it off. Thanks for sharing!
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    Good for you hun such an inspiration:)
  • IanGiles
    IanGiles Posts: 54
    Options
    Fortunately never suffered, just want rid of the belly... Running 5-6 times a week is helping there.
  • shreddingit
    Options
    sorry the pics are so huge they got cut but i hope you can see!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh wow... I want your abs!!! LOL
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    You have great legs! Congrats!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! great work girl. Way to go.!!
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    good job. Cellulite is trapped fat. I ran since i was 4 yrs old and luckly i did not have that problem. so keep up the running.
  • prettyrikky
    prettyrikky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wonderful job, you look great overall too!!!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    Yay! I love running, I have been running for years. It's my fountain of youth!

You look fantastic :smile:
  • niscili
    niscili Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome! Cellulite is the worst. Even though everyone has at least a little bit, it's still so annoying and hard to get rid of. Hopefully I'll be able to run mine off too!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    OMG that is so impressive!!!!!!!! There is NO CELLULITE on your legs now!!! NONE!!! Beautiful!!!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    OMG that is so impressive!!!!!!!! There is NO CELLULITE on your legs now!!! NONE!!! Beautiful!!!
    you made my day with saying that!!!
    thank you!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You are really the example of hard work and dedication with real results! I love it. Running does miracles :happy: . Great legs!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    mines dissappearing as well, have been running, walking and lots of water:smile:
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Omgosh girl! GREAT JOB!! Your legs look amazing! Your abs look amazing!! Amazing!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    THANK-YOU so much for posting these pics and this post! I have been wondering if there is any hope for me! So inspirational, you look fantastic!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Looks beautiful! Gives me hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!