NSV- a tight size 20 to a 4!

Options
classyleo77
classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
It has been a great week of NSV's for me!!!! My company is going back to a business dress code so I had to go buy new work clothes. I now know the true meaning of having NOTHING to wear. I had zero work appropriate clothes. So I went shopping and I bought size 4 dress pants & a treat of size 4 skinny jeans! And meduim shirts. Never ever in my life have I ever imagined I'd be a size 4. I didn't even think it was possible for my build, I thought I was "big boned." And then today I walked past a Victoria's Secret and they are having a panty sale 7 pairs for $25.50 so I said hmmm I'll treat myself. I couldn't fit into their stuff before. Can you believe a pair of size small panties are covering this tushy right now!?!?!?!? What size small? Holy hell! (TMI for some of you but I am damn proud!!) Will I be committed to the mental hospital if I just stare at my tushy in the mirror for a day?? I'm kind of having an out of body experience. I mean I know this is me and I've worked super hard to get here but my brain just can't seem to comprehend that it is me looking back from the mirror.

Replies

• bmj1985
    bmj1985 Posts: 32
    Options
    You're a rockstar!!!! Way to go, you earned it!
  • Beefyg
    Beefyg Posts: 27
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with admiring your hard work in the mirror. :happy:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Great job! Beautiful legs! I only wish to have such muscle! do you dance?
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Very motivating. I too never can see myself smaller than MAYBE a 12.....Started in an 18 and now barely in a 14. Let's see where I can take this. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    um you're my hero! i'm down from size 12 to a size 6/8 and would love aka die to be a size 4 in pants!!!
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    You are such a badass. Own it!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    OMG that's awesome!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    thats awesome. i am hoping one day to get back into my 8. i've gone from a 18/20- to a 16 so far. but its great seeing stories like this to keep me motivated
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO happy for you. Can't wait to get there myself!! What a MAJOR achievement- you did it! Celebrate this moment for all its worth and all the hard work that got you here.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    OMG, that's awesome!! Congrats!! :bigsmile:
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! I can actually feel your pride! I am looking forward to this day such as you had!! :) You deserve every second in that mirror!!!! You earned it! STARE AWAY!! :)
  • maureensc
    maureensc Posts: 43
    Options
    Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job! Beautiful legs! I only wish to have such muscle! do you dance?

Thank you! I was not blessed with rhythm what so ever so no, no dancing over here unless no ones watching lol. Running and the stairmaster have really shaped my legs.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! It's so motivating to see someone who has had so much success. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new clothes!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Its amazing when that happens. Makes it all worth it. I know the feeling of truly having nothing that fits, treating myself tomorrow to a few essentials :-) down from a uk 16 to 10 (equal to up us size 6)
  • Cheeks768
    Cheeks768 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations...I'm sure that feels amazing and I hope to experience that feeling someday myself!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! I've never been smaller than a size 8 and I would love to be able to get something in a 6. You're a great inspiration that maybe I can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!