DOES ANYONE WANT TO LOSE 35-40 LBS WITH ME!?!

Options
We can help each other out by supporting each other, sharing tips, recipes, ect. Thanks so much!!!!

Replies

• jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hi there! I'm working on losing some more weight too. Feel free to add me!
  • boardgirl69
    Options
    I do! I do!! :happy: I had a terrible week and can feel my motivation slipping. My best friend that is going to the gym with me is only 5 lbs. from her goal weight so she won't be coming as often very soon, so I need all the inspiration and support I can take and will dish it out too!! LOL!!:smile:
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose about 35 pounds!!!!
  • avargas816
    Options
    I would love to too! =) I think it would be great motivation
  • missmeagan89
    Options
    Count me in!!! My goal is to loose 55 pnds! :D add me!
  • mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    Options
    I am in...I am trying to get rid of my baby weight after years of not being able to work. I have started and could really use some motivation to keep me going.
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    I WANNA LOSE 60!!!!
  • jjbcc99
    jjbcc99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    DITTO! Count me in too! :)
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    Yes!! I am nearly half way to my goal - Still have 37lbs (17kilos) to lose - I'll join you :):flowerforyou:
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    I do!
  • dcjones7677
    dcjones7677 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose 50.
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! My first big goal weight is losing 50lbs, so I'm right there with you. I would love to share ideas with eachother, and support eachother along the way!
  • JennyRosa
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have much more than that to lose, but I am good with motivating and could use a little myself!!! add me :)
  • she_elf
    she_elf Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm in! I need a buddy. :)
  • ashley085
    ashley085 Posts: 22
    Options
    My goal is 30 but I may readjust once I hit my goal! Id like to join you! :smile:
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support!!! We're gonna do this together and SUCCEED!!!!!
  • crazycheermonkey
    Options
    im in! i have almost no support system and need to loose weight. i have a thyroid imbalance so i gained about 50lbs in one month when i was 14. since then i have continued gaining and am now at 220. i hold it well, but im still very self concious! id love to get back down to around 160-155 area. im 17 and and live in a house with 11 other people who like to eat eat eat and sit around. ihave a basic plan for the things im going to be doing but id love all the support i can get! :] add me!
  • Sden1231
    Sden1231 Posts: 61
    Options
    So what is everyones favorite tip?
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im in! I have 50 to lose and need all the motivation i can get!!
    add me !
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Need to lose 40 to event think about having children.

My favorite tip (more of motivation really)

When it burns so bad you cant stand it and want to quit, think about what will happen if you do....in my case, Ill never have a baby. Therefore, do whatever you have to go to finish it, grunt.moan, cuss a person in your head, and there is no shame in laying on the floor afterward. If you worked hard and finished it out, you deserve to take a 30 sec break! Then get your butt up and do it again.