First day!

Options
I just started tracking today! I am excited but so nervous that I will fall off the wagon! I am comitted though! I relaly like this site and seeing what many of you have achieved is very motivating!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :-)

Amy

Replies

• alidangeli
    Options
    I just started tracking today! I am excited but so nervous that I will fall off the wagon! I am comitted though! I relaly like this site and seeing what many of you have achieved is very motivating!

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :-)

Amy
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
    And don't worry!
    We are all here to keep each other going.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! Just make up your mind that you are NOT going to fall off the wagon, but hold on for dear life! It's all a choice! The food, the exercise, the binging, excuses, all of it is a choice- choose to make good choices and you'll be glad you did! Best of luck to you and Welcome:smile:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, and welcome.
    Here's to keeping on the wagon :drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    If you fall off of the wagon just dust yourself off and get right back on. Just think of it like as a kid and you were learning on how to ride a bike. Once you get the hang of it it will be so much easier to stay on track. Dont let it get you down. You can do this, we all can.

Connie
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome Amy and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    Hello and Welcome, my name is Taylor> I don't really post that much, but I'm always here :)

Don't worry about falling, we are all here to catch you. This is a "Safe house"
  • alidangeli
    Options
    Thank you so much for your support! :-)
  • angelica1983
    Options
    Hey Amy...I am new too and girl let me tell you this site is awesome. The motivation and amount of helpful people is kinda too good to be true! Well good luck....can't wait to hear your results and progress.:wink: