I over ate tonight

Options
I was doing very well at work. Got home and went to a party at some relative's house and over ate. I must have ate over 1200 calories there around 9 pm. Today, my total was about 1800-2000 calories. I got home at 11 and exercise and burned 300 calories but I am so tired now that I can't continue. I am just going to bed. The worst part is my weigh in day is tomorrow. Urgh... now I know for sure the scale is going to show a gain. So dissapointed in myself.

Just needed to vent. Totally no self controlled.

Replies

• SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Being truthful with yourself is the best thing you can do, maybe you can use it was one of your "cheat" days?
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Shake it off.. U may not have gained..don't be so hard on your self.. Tomorrows a new day, and u can just make it up tomorrow. You've done great so far, so I have no doubt that u will continue to do well.. Good luck!!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    we all have days where we dont do as well as we want-- dont beat yourself up! As long as the other days were good it will be fine!!
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning, so you can get right back on track of things.

We all fall from time to time, just remember to get right back up and keep on movin forward!

Best wishes for a great weight in tomorrow.
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cheer up tomorrow is a brand new day and you can start a new. We all have these kind of days and rest assured that we all understand. Just know that through it all you have done well and you will continue to do well. Rest well tonight and start over tomorrow. I have complete faith that you wont see a gain tomorrow.
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You have been forgiven...
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I have had a totally bad week, completely fell of the wagon and was ran over by it! You just need to pick yourself back up, brush off your knees and keep going! You CAN do it!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you 'd like! Remember YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The best thing to remember is that it isn't all or nothing. Don't forget that. Its 1 day at a Time. Tomorrow is a new day & the next day. Don't be so upset. Accept it and move forward. I know you can do this. Don't let one bad night turn into two. Good luck to you
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Try to shake it off and get back on track tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up about it - stress won't help.

I agree with OP, if you haven't had a cheat day you could use it as that.
  • DahnaLane
    DahnaLane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    It's ok... just remember to forgive yourself and start a new day.
    :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I knew I was going out with the girls tonight and tried to make adjustments to my earlier intake. I can say that I am looking forward to healthier eating tomorrow as I feel vaguely ill right now, blech!! I am sure you can do the same and get back on the horse!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I over ate all day! But I knew that I was going out to eat twice and going out drinking. So I just decided to call it a 'cheat day' and tomorrow is a new day and I'll get back on track then. Don't beat yourself up about it just get back on track tomorrow.
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i was 216.8 today i'm 217.2. I didn't gain any permanent body weight because body weight fluxuates. I ate over a lil yesterday and had my weekly 6 pack of beer as i do every Friday night. There is no guilt doing what you like within reason. I carry my lunch to work but yesterday but a co-worker bought lunch so i ate two slices of pizza hut pizza which put around 400 calories more than my normal lunch which is about 400-450 calories. Today i ate a 400 cal breakfast. I'll eat a 250-300 calorie lunch because i know i'm going to eat out fast food for supper.

And i'm going to get what i want. Weekly me and the wife consume roughly 1 UNHEALTHY meal which we plan for. I can do this and still remain under my total calorie goal if i count like i do every day. I don't call days that i plan as a per say cheat day. Loosing weight doesn't mean giving up all the things you enjoy. In fact you don't have to give up any of them if you don't want but you do have to maintain caloric goals for loss or maintenance weight. No harm no foul for you.
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    hang in there we all have our days.....I find myself having "conversations" in my head about what i will eat and wont when i go to a party or soical event...sometimes the angel wins some times the devil...let go of yesterday and start fresh today.....you can only change what is to come!! Take care..
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better this morning, one night of over eating is not a bad thing :) Start fresh today and do better! Good luck with your weigh in!
  • Nkauj_Lis
    Nkauj_Lis Posts: 70
    Options
    Thanks everyone I weigh in and lost .6 pounds but I am Uk with that. Thanks for all the support.