My first awesome NSV!!

Options
dnpamorgan
dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
So my first goal of my weight loss journey was to be able to fit into my wedding dress again. I've been trying it on every couple weeks just to see if I could zip it up! Last night I put it on and guess what!!! It zipped all the way up!! I couldn't believe it!! As my reward I am going to do a trash the dress session and take some awesome pics :) My next goal is to fit into my jeans I wore before my first son was born...I am so much more positive I can do this now that I've met my wedding dress goal!! If it weren't for MFP and some great motivation from friends it wouldn't have been possible!

Replies

• paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    What an awesome milestone! You deserve this. Congratulations on all the hard work you have been putting in chica :)
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Oh, and one more thing - I can't wait to see the pictures - this is too cool!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great work!
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! Im very happy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!
  • dnpamorgan
    dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I just updated my pic on my profile of me in my wedding dress that I took yesterday on my own!!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Well done, how awesome!!! Love the feeling when you fit into your old clothes again :)
  • kristarablue
    Options
    That really is an awesome NSV. Especially after children.
  • kaydee210
    kaydee210 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great to have something tangible to work towards!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    that must be a great feeling! congrats on the good work....those jeans wont be too far off im sure : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!