Turkey Day Challenge!!! Week 3

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
Morning Ladies and Gents!

Well this has been another good week for me! Yay! Lost another 2 pounds (that's four altogether since starting a revised version of SBD) and I lost half an inch from around my bum and around my thigh!

I fell of the wagon last night, though, when we went to Applebee's to celebrate my hubby's new job. I'm going to be stricter starting today....

Here are the stats:

Last Week
10/08/08
Bust 36
waist 34
High Hip 41
Low Hip 43.5
Thigh 25.5
Arm 13
Neck 14

This Week
10/15/08
Bust 36
waist 34
High Hip 41
Low Hip 43
Thigh 25

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    Morning Ladies and Gents!

Well this has been another good week for me! Yay! Lost another 2 pounds (that's four altogether since starting a revised version of SBD) and I lost half an inch from around my bum and around my thigh!

I fell of the wagon last night, though, when we went to Applebee's to celebrate my hubby's new job. I'm going to be stricter starting today....

Here are the stats:

Last Week
    10/08/08
    Bust 36
    waist 34
    High Hip 41
    Low Hip 43.5
    Thigh 25.5
    Arm 13
    Neck 14

This Week
    10/15/08
    Bust 36
    waist 34
    High Hip 41
    Low Hip 43
    Thigh 25

:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I give up.:grumble: Nah, I forgot to measure. But I'm sure I'm the same. I need to start working harder. I'm over half way to my goal and it gets so much harder the closer you get. The first 30 pounds just melted off, along with it 7 inches off my hips and 5 in my waste. Now I'm at a pace so slow it's almost a stand still.:grumble:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well I had a pretty decent week. I did lose 1.5lbs and I hit like 80% of my goals...so I can't complain much. I actually did take my measurements on Monday and figured that I'd do it every Weds when I weigh in.

My Stats:
    (by the way I hate posting this and would never tell anyone else these numbers, but I have to be honest with myself and you all for support)

10/13/08
    Waist 40"
    Bust 42"
    Hips 44.5
    Thigh 25"
    Calf 17"
    Arm 13"
    Neck 14"

Here's to an ever better next week! :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options

(by the way I hate posting this and would never tell anyone else these numbers, but I have to be honest with myself and you all for support)

Aw, Icbark.....We're all here for support!! Plus, it's one less thing to be hung up about in life!!

Bravo on you 1.5 pound loss and on the goals!!

:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Options
    I give up.:grumble: Nah, I forgot to measure. But I'm sure I'm the same. I need to start working harder. I'm over half way to my goal and it gets so much harder the closer you get. The first 30 pounds just melted off, along with it 7 inches off my hips and 5 in my waste. Now I'm at a pace so slow it's almost a stand still.:grumble:
    Anna Banana! No giving up!! You have come so far!!!

I have faith in ya! This week will be a better week, for all of us :drinker:
  • lcmartin
    Options
    oops:tongue: .
  • lcmartin
    Options

Aw, Icbark.....We're all here for support!! Plus, it's one less thing to be hung up about in life!!

Bravo on you 1.5 pound loss and on the goals!!

:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

I know you are...Thank you! :flowerforyou:

And congrats on your 2lb loss again. That's amazing. You'll have to fix your little "ticker" so it shows.
  • monica5237
    Options

Anna_bananna Don't you dare give up you and I are in the same boat the first 30 pounds went fast but now I am at that same stand still we are not giving up you and I are a team girl and we have to get there kicking and screaming the entire way but when we get there we can say "WE DID IT!!!!"
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I guess I need a little extra support right now.
  • carak2000
    Options
    Morning everyone!

With the exception of Sunday, when I went to visit my parents and did not stay as good as I was planning on, this was a really good week. Despite the visit with the fam, I still lost inches as of my measurements Tuesday evening. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I didn't lose anything from last week, but I'm not discouraged because a) it was the first day of my period and b) I was able to pull off my size 8 pants without unbuttoning them!!!! Also, my size 6 jeans are getting to be rather baggy and I really have to put them through the dryer before each time I wear them if I want them to stay up properly. :):):) Workin down to the 2s....

Here are my measurements for last and this week:

Last week:
    Neck: 11.25
    Ribcage: 27
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 35.75
    Thigh: 20.75

This week:
    Neck: 11
    Ribcage:27
    Waist: 27.75
    Hips: 35.5