Anxiety about starting workout program

Options
Just signed up with myfitnesspal. It's 05:00 in the morning, want to go workout but have that first time gitters and uncomfortable with having to clarify to my husband where I'm going @ 05:00:grumble: . I'm accountable to a coach, and my schedule is soo packed next week that I have to go today.

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I cam understand how daunting this can be. But just trust in yourself and go kcik some butt. You can do this!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Hi and welcome :happy: Just remember the only person you need to be accountable to is yourself GOOD LUCK
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    welcome to the family. good luck with your journey. and you do whatever it takes to get to where you want to be.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Turn you anxiety into energy for your workout.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just go do it...It'll be over in no time! As Jillian Michaels says... 'Get comfortable with being uncomfortable..'
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!! Once you get into the swing there willl be no stopping you!!:wink:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Exercising is empowering. And getting it done early means that good feeling will last with you all day and will even help you in making good food choices. You can do this!
  • blittle40
    blittle40 Posts: 31
    Options
    Just remember....you fail at 100% of the things you don't try....
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. Good luck on your journey. Who knows maybe your husband will want to join you. Invite him and see. I love working out with my hubby. Keeps us both motivated.
  • GameOn2011
    GameOn2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can relate completely, but I pushed through it, proud to be getting in shape and now it is a wonderful habit I LOVE! Good luck, you will be so happy you do this.