Special week (for ladies only LOL)

Options
What do you do when you get cravings during your week? I"m on mine and my cravings for chocolate are crazy :/ please give me some advice!

Replies

• amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat i am dying for something sweet.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I find dark chocolate helps tremendously with those cravings...its stronger in flavor so I eat less. Also, you might look for sugar free chocolate syrup and make a glass of low fat chocolate milk
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of dark chocolate so I find a few semi-sweet chocolate chips work. Or snack size candy bars if u can stop at one :tongue:
  • sarahtigr
    Options
    Chocolate mostly but mainly I just want to EAT!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    i curb mine with the silk light chocolate milk. very rich and yummy and only 90 calories.
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    Dark chocolate M&M's worked wonders for me. That way I could have a few and it would curb my cravings.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It's my week too. :noway: I hate the cravings! I chew more gum than usual (sugar free) & that seems to help some... As I've lost more weight the cravings aren't as bad, but they're still there... I hate being a girl for one week each month...so glad that my week is almost up! :wink:
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk and sugar free dark chocolate pudding cups. That way you get dairy serving and your chocolate fix. XD
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Dark chocolate almonds! They're filling (one serving is 160 cals) have good protein and fats and taste amazing :)
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    I bought dark chocolate semi sweet chips and strawberries! hopefully that will do it!
    But I already have some girl scout samoas, so i'm done with bad food for the day..
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    Light Hot Chocolate! DELICIOUS!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    Sweet riot cocoa covered nibs... 1-2 cals each n so yummy
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Jello Temptations Whips! They are the most amazing 60-90 calorie little desserts. I always feel like I'm eating something bad because they're so good. I highly recommend :)
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    I normally just have what I'm craving (in moderation) so I can get rid of it because substituting doesn't work for me.
  • sparkle327
    Options
    Hershey's Kisses
  • sherab69
    sherab69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Planters has coca and cinnimon covered almonds. Cinnimon has been proven to help regulate blood sugar and reduce cravings. I also drink a great cinnimon/chai tea that helps as well!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    South Beach Peanut Butter Cup curbs my cravings for chocolate ice cream. It's about 300 calories, so I exercise to offset. It's one of my favorites:

1 fudgesicle
    1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    1 tablespoon of Cool Whip (I use Lite)

Slightly melt fudgesicle in the microwave, and stir in peanut butter and Cool Whip.
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    I read in another post that someone took chocolate flavored graham crackers and put cool whip betwwen them and froze. Kind of like a low fat, low calorie ice cream sandwich! Oh and the skinny cow treats are good too!!
  • melissahann2010
    Options
    When I have a craving for chocolate I grab either an all bran bar (chocolate chip) or a fibre 1 chocolate 100 calorie bar! they are both delicious and are low in calories!!!
    hope this helps!:smile:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm a volume eater too all during my PMS week! And strange strange cravings. I've been known to take a slice of chicken pizza and put peanut butter and hummus on it.... I didn't eat like that when I was preggers but PMS?? Look out! Now when I feel like I am starting to want to eat I leave the house lol If I have to stay gone all day long then that's what I will do. I just remove allll temptation.