Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

weigh in

What day do you weigh yourself in... also is there a time you weigh yourself in
Mine are on mondays when I 1st wake up as soon as I get out of bed its the 1st thing I do

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Saturday morning, before any food or drink is consumed...after I use the facilities! :blushing:
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Honestly, I weigh myself every morning. It's pretty much the first thing I do before starting my day. I do it unclothed as I like to get a pure weight :)
  • Amen to that....LOVE the hardest you can!!!
  • HiDeeMay
    HiDeeMay Posts: 8 Member
    Do you find that you keep yourself on track better since you weigh yourself everyday? I wonder if I should weigh myself even 2 times a week or something?
  • I was almost OCD with doing weigh ins every day and had to stop; the weight is going to fluctuate day by day and I had to accept that. Now I only weigh myself on Sunday mornings (except for this week as we won't be home in the morning) and I do my body measurements on the same morning. It gives me less chances to get discouraged if I don't see progress right away and I just keep working at it. This last week I technically lost .8 pounds BUT I know I feel better so am not so worried that it was less than a pound.
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    I weigh myself every Sunday morning, after the toilet but before breakfast - just in my pyjamas. That is the weight I record down as loss (hopefully).

I do, however, weigh myself every morning - but I don't make a note of any of the weights (its just to check I'm on the right track) because over the course of a week your weight will go up and down every day! If you want to weigh yourself every day just be aware of that so you're not discouraged!
  • I weigh myself everyday but never actually record till Sunday. This way I know I'm on track and then on Sunday I have something to celebrate. I also have a million different places I record my weight, 6 apps on my ipod and on a calendar in my room, so its fun to log once every week and see how much I dropped in that span of time. I don't record everyday because then I can only think about how I only dropped .2 everyday instead of being proud of the 1.4 I dropped that week.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    I weigh in on Tuesday since its my day off.
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    I Like First thing Monday ...... But I have times where I likr to just check. Us Women with this "Water Weight" Drives me Nuts. LOL
    Good Luck!!:smile:
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    I weigh myself everyday but the official weigh in day is on friday.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    I weigh in on sundays, usually after I get up, use the bathroom and move around a bit. Then I weigh myself.but I do get weighed daily on my wii fit. And Thursday the biggest loser weighs me in.lol but I don't pay attention to those weighins. Only one that matters is Sunday :)
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    Once a week on Sunday mornings prior to consuming and food or drink.
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Since I'm a "recovering scale *kitten*" :laugh: I made a vow to myself, NOT to weigh, but every few months. I used to make myself nuts, even on a weekly weigh-in, so I don't. Works for me!!