My first shared progress pics...halfway to goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys...love the encouragement....I feel like cheating today but I will keep looking at my pics to stop me! Mwah!
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference! Great Job!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great! I can tell especially on your face. Keep it up!!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely see the difference all over! Nice work!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    You look great! And your husband being the only one isn't bad, cause he knows your body like no other. My husband knows my body better than I do, he sees/feels it more than I, so I counted on him to know if I was making any progress or not.
  • aghall
    aghall Posts: 25
    Options
    I for sure notice a difference in your pictures. You look awesome, good job! And what a beautiful baby you have! :). I have been tracking my food for 3 weeks now and have lost 6 lbs. :) I love this site! And am so glad it is free!
  • karina85g
    karina85g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a change on your face, arms and legs :D Keep up the good work!
  • cookiejones
    cookiejones Posts: 104
    Options
    you look amazing! embrace those fantastic curves and rock it :)

4039213.png
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Congrats!
  • mcramer1
    mcramer1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can tell a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Ash10Dent
    Ash10Dent Posts: 75
    Options
    Oh my gosh! For anyone to ignore the fact that you've lost weight is ridiculous. You look amazing! I can def see a different in the hip/thigh area. Go you!!!
  • KevKidd
    KevKidd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome, I can see the difference between your photo's. Stay strong!
  • BerniceB
    BerniceB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know this is a weight loss site but truthfully, you are lovely, pretty woman at both weights. Good for you getting the 20 pounds gone before you are older (like me) and fatter(like me). Do it now. What a cute daughter maybe you too can walk together. When my girls were teens walking time was a good way to connect. You go!!
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    You guys rock....can't wait to post my pics when I am down ten more pounds! My hubby hates the term MILF....but I do want to be the hottest mom on the block! I tried on the pants I was wearing the day we adopted our amazing girl from China last July, they were mighty tight that day and my pics of "gotcha day" are not pretty.....now those pants are a bit loose! Loving it!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Lots of weight off your face and hips, but visible all over. You give me motivation!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are on your way. I call my Hubby Hubby too! :smile:
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    You are on your way. I call my Hubby Hubby too!

I call my hubby lots of things...but some of them I can't write on here....:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!