A Gift to all my MFP Friends

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    See what you miss from not being from Texas, Tami?
    Hmm, maybe I should move! I DO love Dr. Pepper!!! :laugh: :wink:

hey Tam, we have the DR plant where they make the original DR pepper with pure cane sugar here in Texas about an hour from where i work at

and they have a great dr pepper museum
    [/quote]

Really??? Maybe I should come for a visit to tour it!! :laugh:
    [/quote]

it is great and alot of fun

very intersting they even have a old timey soda shop
    [/quote]

Fun!!!
  • monica5237
    Options
    You guys have the quotes all screwed up. :grumble:

WHAT ???????
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You guys have the quotes all screwed up. :grumble:
    I know. I don't know how that happened.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    byw....**wonders*** does Maximus feed me the cake or do I have to fight for it??

either way...I WIN!:love:

Well, I put the cake in the an baby oil-filled baby pool and then you girls would have to fight for it.

weighing options.......cake......baby pool filled with baby oil.....hum.....tough choice.....
  • monica5237
    Options
    Hey Tam I guess Max is the Quotes police:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey watch!! How are ya??? Haven't talked to you in awhile! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tam I guess Max is the Quotes police:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Guess so!! Jeeze mon!! Like you can't figure out who said what!!

Maybe he needs a manual!
  • watch48win
    Options

Hey Tam!!

Was in TX on CAT duty working Hurricane Ike claims! 3 weeks was a long time from home!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hey Tam!!

Was in TX on CAT duty working Hurricane Ike claims! 3 weeks was a long time from home!
    I guess so! Glad you are home safe and sound! How were things down there??

Have some cake! Max is offering!! (or is that SHOVING) :laugh:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Guess so!! Jeeze mon!! Like you can't figure out who said what!!

Maybe he needs a manual!

or maybe a translator

please don't hold it against all texans for the way he is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • watch48win
    Options

Hey Tam!!

[/quote

It was nuts when we first got down there (Tues after the storm). 80% of the city didn't have power, no clean drinking water and the lines to get into the grocery store and to buy gas was crazy. Things were much better by the time I left!
    Glad to be back. I was sure that I was going to gain weight. We didn't have any refrigerators or microwaves in our rooms ( all taken by people who lost everything, so that was ok). Have to eat out everyday.....Hey...lost 1.5 lbs so I'm good with that.......Dang girl down 119! You are my hero!!!

Monica--what the H is with the mosquitos? They are like freaking hovercrafts! Sheezzzz. I would put on deep woods off, and it was yummmmmmmmmm.......more please???
  • monica5237
    Options

Hey Tam!!

[/quote

It was nuts when we first got down there (Tues after the storm). 80% of the city didn't have power, no clean drinking water and the lines to get into the grocery store and to buy gas was crazy. Things were much better by the time I left!
    Glad to be back. I was sure that I was going to gain weight. We didn't have any refrigerators or microwaves in our rooms ( all taken by people who lost everything, so that was ok). Have to eat out everyday.....Hey...lost 1.5 lbs so I'm good with that.......Dang girl down 119! You are my hero!!!

Monica--what the H is with the mosquitos? They are like freaking hovercrafts! Sheezzzz. I would put on deep woods off, and it was yummmmmmmmmm.......more please???

hey that is one thing I hate about Texas is the mosquitos they suck NO PUN intended but yes they are bad here we have to have our dogs checked for heart worms more often here cause of them and the west nile thing is bad sometimes too I guess it is because of the humidity and the water all together makes a great breeding ground for them
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    byw....**wonders*** does Maximus feed me the cake or do I have to fight for it??

either way...I WIN!:love:

Well, I put the cake in the an baby oil-filled baby pool and then you girls would have to fight for it.

Well at least that would take my mind off the cake for a minute!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

well all sodas here in texas are called coke so it must be made with coke :laugh: :laugh:

ex: I am going to the store do you want anything? .......ya get me a coke.................what kind?.............Dr.Pepper
    [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHA that is SOOO true! Everything is called Coke. However, I love me some Dr. Pepper!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
    Image-28290-203517-gladiator_cake.jpg

did you wash your hands first?:huh:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    The cake is a lie.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Ewwww. I doubt it.:sick:

Bwahahahaha!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Is that some western custom?

Aren't you just a dandy? :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: So we're in Chicagoland at the son and DIL. Hope everyone is doing well, last night we had waaaaay to much awesome Mexican food. So, no thanx on the cake Max. :wink: