New to myfitness pal- 100 pounds down- Plateued with my weig

Hello,
I am new to myfitnesspal. I started my weight loss journey about 3 years ago and have lost about 100 punds with the help of the lapband. I have about 70 more to go. I have actually been up and down the same 20 pounds for the last 2 years because I believe I became complacent. I am really excited to use this site to help get me motivated and stay on track.
I never expected that the lapband would be an easy way to lose weight (it hasn't been). Every second has been hard work. I have been in a place for the last 2 years where I was so happy to be down from a top weight of 330 to now 220, that I stopped really pushing myself. I already feel so much better that I haven't been willing to put in the extra effort I need to in order to finfihs what I started.
I have become tired of being at the current weight, I am tired of doctors assuming that I don't do anything and I want to look as good and healthy as I feel. So, I want to get rid of the last 70 pounds!!! This site is making me excited to get back on track.

Lara

Replies