i didn't do it!!!!!

omid990
omid990 Posts: 785 Member
so this is my second go at mfp. the first time i stopped because i wan't consistent with it. my biggest issue was that i was an emotional eater. I would do great if i could stay within my calories but the moment i went over even by a hundred and couldn't work it off, i would get upset and ruin everything by going on a huge binge.

well, today was my first day back home from school so of course my mom had to make a ton of food for me. I went over only about 150 calories and i got really upset and almost ate an entire frozen pizza.

but the best part was the fact that i didn't.

i always told myself that going over a couple hundred calories wasn't going to completely ruin everything but i guess i never truly believed it. i think it finally sunk in.

this is a huge step for me!!!!!

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    so this is my second go at mfp. the first time i stopped because i wan't consistent with it. my biggest issue was that i was an emotional eater. I would do great if i could stay within my calories but the moment i went over even by a hundred and couldn't work it off, i would get upset and ruin everything by going on a huge binge.

well, today was my first day back home from school so of course my mom had to make a ton of food for me. I went over only about 150 calories and i got really upset and almost ate an entire frozen pizza.

but the best part was the fact that i didn't.

i always told myself that going over a couple hundred calories wasn't going to completely ruin everything but i guess i never truly believed it. i think it finally sunk in.

this is a huge step for me!!!!!
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:

good for you :drinker: that's the way to battle one thing at a time.

You are on your way
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Good for you!!!!

Food really isn't all that.:ohwell:

I am the opposite...when I get stressed, I don't eat at all. I'm not sure what is worse. Keep going girl, cuz food is definitely not your enemy. You just nedd to make wiser choices.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!