Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    117-127
  • ChelsoBee
    ChelsoBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is my third time joining MFP. I've been down twenty pounds since I left my second time, and now I'd like to lose 20 more. Good luck to you!!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need to lose about 100 lbs. I've already lost some so now only 89lbs left to go. You found a great place and a great group of people. :smile:
  • fuchsiamarie
    Options
    I think I've got a very reasonable goal. I will be down to 135-145 pounds by late October. That'll be a loss of 40/50 pounds in 7 months.
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello, as others have said, congrats on the decision to become healthier. I had about 140 to lose. I have lost 90-/+, so I have a little more to go. Feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    helloo!! i'm going for 133.6 to be exact. haha! I am down about 38 so i have less than 100 to go!! WHHOOOPPPEEE!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi! :D
    I have lost 61 lbs and not sure how much more I need to lose, but I do need to lose more! I guess I will know when I see it, according to the diet I am doing I should be at 135 lbs but that all depends if I like what I am seeing at that weight
  • Shmookalink
    Shmookalink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    30 lbs to lose, hopefully by June 1st.

Best of luck!
  • phattygerl
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 70lbs by August.. I've lost 9lbs so far and I'm only 3 weeks into it... Looks like I'm gunna be around for a while too so feel free to add me... and GOOD LUCK to all those on this journey... x
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    About 34 pounds.
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    I trying to lose about 30lbs by september!! I've lost 5lbs so far so fingers crossed!! Feel free to add me!!

Good Luck!
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Trying to lose about 50 pounds in total, have lost 32 pounds so far. Then comes the hard part, maintenance!!! Good luck to everyone, I hope you all meet your goals!!!
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    I am trying to lose around 30lb, and a little bit more after that! Good luck on your journey :) You can do it!
  • chelvid
    chelvid Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost 16lb so far and would like to lose another 20lb to 25lb. Good luck on your journey
  • mrswood99
    mrswood99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm new to MFP, 1st post...bit shy! I lost 40lbs 2yrs ago (onVLCD) and have been trying and finding it a struggle to keep off, so i'm here to hopefully lose another 10lbs but most of all to learn how to maintain without eating too much and then having to reduce cals again, really want to find the happy balance with some exercise added in (been lazy about that so far).

Good luck all!
  • Lewzy
    Lewzy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Started at 200, currently 157, aiming for 145.
  • thisbitch
    thisbitch Posts: 26
    Options
    Trying to lose 70 - 80 pounds.
    Good luck, girl!
  • lilfarmergirl21
    Options
    To get to my Ideal weight according to the doctors I will have to lose 200pds... But realistically I would love to lost 135 pds and tone up alot. I am just getting started but together we can all achieve.
  • 90mcattl
    90mcattl Posts: 1
    Options
    I am shooting for 20lbs!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    60 lbs!