=[

Options
etpx3
etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
so i'm emotional, sad, and depressed right now but that could be do from a number of things... but that's not my problem...how do you post the alcohol content you've consumed....ugh if anything someone talk to me =|

Replies

• believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    The same way you'd log food. Alcohol is a depressant (except for tequila which is actually an upper), so avoid it when you're feeling sad! :indifferent:
  • etpx3
    Options
    i'm def sad cause i know i went over my calories...and alot of other problems too..i hate when my emotions get the best of me...especially when it has to do with someone i love....
  • etpx3
    Options
    i'm def sad cause i know i went over my calories...and alot of other problems too..i hate when my emotions get the best of me...especially when it has to do with someone i love....

or should i say, someone i thought i loved?
  • Mayorga160
    Options
    etpx3,

first off, dont stress yourself about going over your calorie amount! trust me, it's more than okay to go over every now and then!

second, I know that emotions can get the best of you especially with your diet and excercise because I've been there myself, but next time, try continuing your excerise and work even harder when you feel bad. Suprisingly, it feels even more amazing because you just relieve yourself of soooo much stress when your done. and sometimes, your too tired to even care about whatever was stressing you out in the first place! haha :) Best of luck to you and hope u stay motivated!
  • etpx3
    Options
    etpx3,

first off, dont stress yourself about going over your calorie amount! trust me, it's more than okay to go over every now and then!

second, I know that emotions can get the best of you especially with your diet and excercise because I've been there myself, but next time, try continuing your excerise and work even harder when you feel bad. Suprisingly, it feels even more amazing because you just relieve yourself of soooo much stress when your done. and sometimes, your too tired to even care about whatever was stressing you out in the first place! haha :) Best of luck to you and hope u stay motivated!

=) awww thank you! you made me smile and i def wish i could just go take a class right now but its 2 AM here hahah <333
  • Mayorga160
    Options
    etpx3,

=) awww thank you! you made me smile and i def wish i could just go take a class right now but its 2 AM here hahah <333

2AM, oh my, haha. And your more than welcome(: Just like to see positive attitudes and help anyone I can(: Add if ya like and feel free to talk to me !
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    I hope you're reading this the following morning for you because you decided to put the day away and get some needed sleep! Sometimes I feel like we need days like those so we can appreciate the better ones, even though I realize that doesn't make you feel better in the moment. I hope you're feeling better soon and taking care of yourself! :)
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    The same way you'd log food. Alcohol is a depressant (except for tequila which is actually an upper), so avoid it when you're feeling sad! :indifferent:

Tequila an upper? I've never heard that!!