My boobs are disappearing!!

Options

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This happened to me also. Three years ago I lost 30 lbs, went from a full C, to barely a B. Its sucks, I think its just different areas people lose weight. I wish my hips would shrink like this, but no go!!!!!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Don't worry it evens out. I lost mine too. Then my weight redistributed and they came back. Try doing some strengthening for your chest muscles. It makes those girls stand out a little better.
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    From a guy's point of view...a lean and sexy *kitten*, thighs and stomach far outweigh a large chest. Remember, you can always buy bigger boobs, smaller *kitten* is priceless. (And honestly, smaller chests can be very sexy!)
  • HuffHesitation
    Options
    If you have about $5 Grand, you'll never lose them again! lol
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    Oh, and ladies, the more I think about this I believe it requires in-depth research. I will be the point person on this, please add me as a friend. To accomplish the research necessary Before and After pics will be a must!!! ;) It's all in the name of science!!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I noticed mine are going too, and I'm ecstatic! I was wearing a HH (did you know they even made them that big? It runs in the family, my mom's a JJ and my sis is 120 and wears an FF) that I was on the verge of popping out of, but now I can almost sew it up into a purse! And that's with only losing 22 pounds. Imagine how small they'll be at 100 pounds lost! My husband and I discussed it and he said it's all for the greater good, so I'm okay with it :)
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Ever open a bag of potato chips only to find it 1/2 empty? Now you know how guys feel about padded bras. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the insight! Even though I have never had to buy a padded bra.

Ever order a large french fry that's only filled to medium when you get it? That's how I feel about guys who compensate with huge trucks or lots of money. Just sayin'.
  • 2hdesign
    2hdesign Posts: 153
    Options
    Typically women wear the wrong bra sizes and the way sizes go up and down is NOT just related to a cup. If my 40D is getting small, I may want to try a 38DD AND a 40C to see what's going on. It's quite confusing and finding a professional who is actually good at fitting bras is key (and hard to find... Victoria's Secret, Lane Bryant, etc. have never been a big help... I had to go to a high end local lingere shop). Oh and then brands matter too. You could be a 40DD in one brand and a 40D in another. BRAS SIZES ARE NOT CONSISTENT! Try them on! Make sure they fit, don't poke, ride up, fall off, etc. Here's a helpful guide: http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html (there are pages and pages of advice... shows you it's an art and not a science).
  • jaedre
    jaedre Posts: 22
    Options
    Yikes mine too. Went from a DDD to BARELY D. Aside from missing my assets, the results are...not awesome. Deflated balloons. :(

LOL Hey at least you still got a D
  • ameliafaith
    ameliafaith Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hope mine go. when i first lost 20 pounds they didnt go anywhere. i have 30 pounds to go...i hope they get a bit smaller
  • dawnslaughter
    Options
    dont wory they will be in proportion to your figure, i was a 48gg i am now a 36\38 depending on where i get my bras, f cup
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    LOL.. I love this thread! All of the different opinions are very entertaining.
    I, myself, am a 38DDD(overflowing but in denial of having to buy a bigger bra), I do usually see fluctuation in the girls when I lose weight, but even at my skinniest (145), I still had a 32 DD(try finding that size in stores!!) I love the girls and I couldn't imagine losing them completely as many of you ahve but I do agree with others that you get a slimmer looking physique when you have a lil less on top.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    It is really a relationship of boobs to waist size that brings all the boys to the yard -- not your milk shake.

And, if you have to trade a little less fat (surrounding those mammories) atop of your heart for a smaller waist (and maybe a new accentuating bra), then do it for your health.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Can't control it. Boobs are just fat...so...you'll lose them along with the rest of your fat.

I hope I lose mine! I hate big breasts!
  • spunkbeer
    Options
    Boobs are just fat.
    I was a 12DD now i am an 8B
    and my boobs just arnt as perky as they used to be.

I like little boobs but not on me
    So im getting breast surgery in november :)
  • riggsy81
    riggsy81 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    noooooooooo all this talk of boobs shrinking is upsetting me LOL
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    I hope my boobs don't disappear too much - I have implants and my left is still slightly larger than my right but hopefully when I lose some more weight my "side boobs" will disappear and my left will shrink some to fully match my right! My "side boobs" make me a full DDD but hopefully if they disappear I will go back to a full D or a DD - I love having larger boobs and I don't think I could handle it to go smaller than a D or DD. If I do go smaller than that, I think it'll be time to re-visit my plastic surgeon!
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    I hope mine do get a bit smaller since they are G at the moment
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    Boobs are just fat.
    I was a 12DD now i am an 8B
    and my boobs just arnt as perky as they used to be.

I like little boobs but not on me
    So im getting breast surgery in november :)

Breast surgery is not too terribly awful. It is slightly painful for the first few days to a week after the surgery, but then it is just uncomfortable for the next 8 to 10 weeks. After that, the uncomfortableness starts to go away. If you get a good plastic surgeon, you won't even be able to feel or notice the implants unless you play with them and push them around. Just make sure to do plenty of chest exercises once you are able to so you can keep your implants in place. Mine used to slip to the side once in a while because I didn't have a lot of chest muscle and since I started doing push ups and other weight training, they don't slip as often. Also remember to use cocoa butter or vitamin e oil to help the scars go away. I did that and for the first 3 months and within 18 months, my scars were practically unnoticeable! I've had my implants since December 2007 (19th birthday and Christmas present from my mommy :D) and I am SO GLAD I made the decision to do it! I hope you can get it done and you won't regret it :)
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Boobs are like a nice car that the neighbor drives. Nice to look at but i don't necessarily have to have them lol. Leaner is more sexy anyways. That and some of us guys are *kitten* men :D Good Luck!