Fav. Food of the Week Vol.2 :)

2»

Replies

• Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn - I found a new carmel apple popcorn that is low on calories and DELICIOUS! Works wonders for my sweet tooth and is very filling.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn - I found a new carmel apple popcorn that is low on calories and DELICIOUS! Works wonders for my sweet tooth and is very filling.

I will for SURE try this over the weekend. I love caramel popcorn!:tongue:
  • Losing_It
    If you need a sugar fix, the Chex mix bars (turtle & chocolate) are great and only 130 to 140 calories

These sound really good! I'll give them a try. I always need a sugar fix!:laugh: Right now, Fiber One Oats & Chocolate supply my fix. :bigsmile:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn - I found a new carmel apple popcorn that is low on calories and DELICIOUS! Works wonders for my sweet tooth and is very filling.
    I love that too!

But my favorite snack this week is the new nutty butter bars without the choclate and the new quacker peanutbutter granola bites... very yummy snacks to fix the sweet tooth for only 90 calories!
  • Losing_It
    I love that too!

But my favorite snack this week is the new nutty butter bars without the choclate and the new quacker peanutbutter granola bites... very yummy snacks to fix the sweet tooth for only 90 calories!

Now, I'm not sure about the nutty butter bars without the chocolate seeing as how I'm a former nutty butter addict! :tongue: But for 90 calories it may be worth a try.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    My favorite food this week: Honey Crisp apples! I didn't know apples could taste so good! They have an unbeatable crispness. The Commissary where I work will have them on sale next week for $.89 a pound and I'm gonna stock up!

I just discovered them too...a friend introduced me to them...and they are so yummy!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Last night I had a craving for kettle corn in the WORST way...we were at Blockbuster getting a movie and they had premade kettle corn...130 calories for TWO CUPS! Super yummy! I think it's called Popcorn, Indiana popcorn...but it's SO good...Blockbuster is the only place I've seen it though...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    My favorite food of the week would have to be........
    Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Low Fat Whole Wheat waffles
    They are actually really good and with only 140 calories for two plus some sugar free syrup for only 35 your only looking at 175 calories. Yum Yum

I love the Eggo Nutri Grain and the Special K ones too!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member

I must try this! I love caramel anything
This discussion has been closed.