Not new, but looking for friends =)

mrb_9110
mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on mfp since the beginning of the year and I've seen great results so far! I've lost about half of the weight I want to and more than 9 inches so far. I'm looking for a few more friends to help keep me motivated to the end of my goal and through maintenance. I'd love to hear about your journey and help keep you on track and cheer you on!

A little about me: I'm a 19 year old college student with supportive family, friends and a boyfriend. I'm 5'6", 156 with a goal of 145. I want to be fit and healthy for the rest of my life.

Send me a friend request with a little message if you'd like to be my friend.

Replies

• I joined MFP a while ago but stopped and have since forgotten the password to my original account . . . I started a new one and am an active daily user. I need more support as well please and thank you.

I will be 37 on Dec. 7, 2011. My weight as of my last weigh in was 200.2 lbs - hoping to get down to at least 160 lbs or lower with good body measurements (tape). I am 5'7" - 5'8" depending on which office I go to . . . I will not quit this site ever again and I will devote all the time I have to getting and staying as healthy and active as I can forevermore. I love my family and friends with all my heart!

Please send me a friends request if you would like to be my friend. Best of luck to us all! :)
This discussion has been closed.