Progress(?) Pics! I need motivation... can you see a differ

Options
I'm 5'5'' and my starting weight was 174.4. Currently I am at 156.7. I'm not seeing much of a difference which is really discouraging. I really need some motivation to keep going. Will you tell me HONESTLY if you see a difference? Thank you!

Before:

sidebefore.jpg

frontbefore.jpg

Current:

sidecurrent-1.jpg

frontcurrent-1.jpg

Replies

• sehncw99
    sehncw99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Yes i can deff. see a difference!! way to goo! you look so good. keep up the good work
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! You are doing awesome!!! Looks like you've lost a ton of inches. Hopefully you're taking measurements so you can really tell!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference!! I think us women are harder on our selves and don't see it the way other people do! You look awesome so far!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • jaydemikaela
    jaydemikaela Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is definitely smaller! Well done!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Heck yea I can see a difference!!! Great work keep it up!!!
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Definitely seeing a difference! Don't let your mind trick you into thinking there is no change.
  • shoe0513
    shoe0513 Posts: 4
    Options
    there is a difference!! Good Job keep it up!
  • RWeaver08
    RWeaver08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference! Your legs and tummy are a lot smaller and they look smoother. Good Job! I can't wait until I can lose that much weight! GO YOU! (:
  • neesey84
    neesey84 Posts: 9
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Keep it up. Goood job!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    You look awesome! There is definatly progress! Your stomach looks flatter and your sides are more defined. Good job.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! There is a huge difference!!! Your belly and your thighs. Good job!!! Keep it up!!! :bigsmile:
  • dcberg00
    dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    There is an amazing difference... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    yes definitely lots of improvement
    waist is tighter and stomach is smoother
    you are doing great keep up the good work
    way to go
    pat
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY a very noticeable difference. Thighs look smaller, under the band of your bra is much smaller (looks more comfy), and your stomach is so much smoother, also smaller. Really look at the before pic for a minute, then you should see the huge difference I see when I look at the after. Congrats and keep it up!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    There is a big differnece, that side view really shows it. Great job keep doing what you are doing
  • MissNicholas
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Don't allow yourself to get discouraged. If you're like me you probably look at yourself everyday. It's harder to notice changes that way, but as you continue to lose weight, and inches, a year from now you'll look back and see how much you've changed.
  • veggeslady
    Options
    looks Great!!! I posted my day 1 and day 60 pics on my profile!!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow...I can see a difference too!! You keep up the good work!!! Be proud!!!

Andrea

5845292.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Earthgrrrlll
    Options
    Hell yes, there's a BIG difference!! Keep going! You're doing great!!!!
  • vabheegaard
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Definitely can see the difference especially in the stomach!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!