115 lbs lost so far, 200 to go

Options
I didn't think I would ever be able to lose weight successfully. I was 482 at my highest, and had some issues of mobility as a result of a very serious car accident in 2002. I honestly was about to give up on myself. I had a health scare about a year ago that finally prompted me to bite the bullet and get started.

I still have a long way to go, but now I have tons of energy, and can do many things that I wasn't able to do before. I can walk around and stand on my feet for hours, sit in any chair I want, and sit in restaurant booths. For very overweight people, these are definitely issues. I just wanted to share my progress so far with others and say YOU CAN DO IT. I believe in you :-)

Before:
Kristin.jpg

Now:
burberry.jpg

Replies

• heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    can't see your pic but that' alot of weight to loss! very proud of you i'm sure it took alot of determination!
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    how do you post pics on here??
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would ever be able to lose weight successfully. I was 482 at my highest, and had some issues of mobility as a result of a very serious car accident in 2002. I honestly was about to give up on myself. I had a health scare about a year ago that finally prompted me to bite the bullet and get started.

I still have a long way to go, but now I have tons of energy, and can do many things that I wasn't able to do before. I can walk around and stand on my feet for hours, sit in any chair I want, and sit in restaurant booths. For very overweight people, these are definitely issues. I just wanted to share my progress so far with others and say YOU CAN DO IT. I believe in you :-)
    Before:
    Kristin.jpg

Now:
    burberry.jpg
    This may not work, because you have spaces in the title of your Photobucket album.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Wow just swa your pix WOW MAJOR difference! GREAAAAAT WOrk dear! keep it up!
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    So very proud of you and you keep it up girly girl as you are an inspiration to many and you never know who's life you just may be impacting severely because of where you've come from. Love to have you as a friend and keep cheerleading your progress. Hugs
    and Happines, Colleen
  • PhatmanVA
    PhatmanVA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Keep on keepin' on...
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow...you look amazing congratulations!!!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing awesome and so very inspiring! Keep up the great work!
  • NYM1129
    NYM1129 Posts: 16
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! YOU LOOK GREAT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :happy:
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Seen the pictures, so Inspiring! You look amazing, keep it up!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW! Really great job! You must carry your weight pretty well because you don't look like you weigh 367 pounds! I can't wait until I hit the 100 pounds lost mark! I still have another 100 pounds to go but it's people like you who keep me inspired and continually motivated to keep going! Nice job...we can keep going and be successful! Just Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    how do you post pics on here??
    Copy the IMG code from photobucket, paste it here and then change the uppercase IMG at the front and back of each link to lower case img. That should work, but...no guarantees! :bigsmile:

Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Wow...You look wonderful..I'm on my way to 200 pounds lighter as well would love to have you as a friend!!! :)
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I looked at your photos as well....WOW! what a huge difference! Great job--you are a great inspiration!
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh Divi! Congratulations on your fantastic progress so far. We know you can do it, and you'll inspire people along the way! xo
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I admire you dedication and determination for a healthier life.
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    wtg!!!
  • NaturallyDana
    NaturallyDana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Hard work and dedication. You look great. Keep pushing on.
  • diviana
    diviana Posts: 53
    Options
    Thanks all! I fixed the issue with the photos (thanks kao!). I'm really tall (5'10"), so the weight has farther to spread out. LOL. I'm about a 22/24 now.
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! You my dear look FANTATIC!!!!! you should be very proud of yourself.... Keep up the great work!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!