MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
12346»

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I LOVE reading all of the successes!!! WTG everyone - I am SO PROUD of you all!!!

And for those who are feeling down, discouraged, etc... I have had the same type of week. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week and our slates are clean! We will make new goals and we will try harder to reach them!!! :happy:

It's 6:30pm and my poor, ill daughter is already in bed... and I am battling some lower stomach issues. I've been running non-stop to the bathroom for the past 2 hours. Maybe it was the fast food yesterday or maybe it's some kind of bug but I am in agony! So I am off to read in bed and fall asleep early.

Here's to Sunday and the start of a new week tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Well a long walk and some cleaning later and I'm sweaty and gross and feeling REALLY accomplished. There's so much more to do but at least it's started! That means that more will happen tonight and tomorrow!

I hope that you all are having a good day!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    235/200 yay! for anyone I'm not friends with on this challenge feel free to add me :) also, my mom got back on here (i made her an account months ago) and I'm sure she would love some support, her sn is broso and she's on my list too :) great job everyone!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    HEY I THINK I SAW SOME NEW PEOPLE UP THERE, OR BACK THERE.

WELCOME!! PLEASE JOIN US!!

Beth
    Maybe your mom will join us. :-)

HERE IS THE NEW LINK FOR THE MARCH 27 TO APRIL 2 NEW WEEKS CHALLENGE

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/202246-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals?page=1#posts-2671043
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Okay so my Goal was to walk for 750 minutes the last week and i have walked for 740 minutes damn ! Just 10 minutes short of target but well another week another start
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late on the final check-in, but yesterday I was away from MFP all day.

I DID IT! I ran for 5 minutes and probably could have gone a little longer. I was afraid I wasn't going to make it earlier this week, so I'm SUPER proud. CONGRATS to everyone who made their goals, and don't fret those who didn't! Today starts a new week!!
  • nannyciriaco
    Options
    Ok, I'm in this week...my goal is to reach my goal of 225 minutes of exercise this week..that will be on an average of 5 days this week at least 45 minutes per day...I could do more, I have plenty of time now that I am working from home, but trying to stay on my work schedule, so that I can get off early...I also need to stay within my calories without the extra I get for the exercise....

I think I need to preplan for my meals, as I am having a real issue with my sodium.
  • missdeehere
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/202246-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals?page=1#posts-2671043
  • missdeehere
    Options

Hey Lorraine come on over!!!!