Starting weight 198lbs

Options
hi everybody,

My starting weight is 198lbs and I really need some motivation and help. Maybe there is anyone whose starting weight is similar and want to loose weight together? By the way if there someone who could help me I would appreciate :)

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm right there with you! I'm at 201 (was at 185, at one point, need to get there and beyond again!) i'd be more than willing to buddy up!

~Rachel
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started eight weeks ago at 199lbs and am currantly at 177.6. Add me if you'd like. I'd love to encourage you. good luck on your journey!!! :)
  • stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! you'll love it! i started at 190 about 2 weeks ago, so i'm right there with you. i'll send a friend request :)
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I started at 192 and am now 174. You have come to the right place for support and comraderie - MFP is great and will really help keep you on track. You took the first step - and that's usually the hardest. Good for you!
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started at 205 2 weeks ago, I don't own a scale so I haven't weighed myself yet but I am around the same ball park. Feel free to add me :)
  • susancelli928
    Options
    When I started I was 224 and have lost 8lbs so I definitely been there. Add me as your friend if you would like
  • jamison0220
    jamison0220 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started about two weeks ago at 194.5 lbs and as of this morning I am down to 186.8 lbs! Feel free to add me! I would love to help you out!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just started today and I'm at 200 started at 207 so we are about at the same place would love to keep one another motivated.