Made my target!

Options
One more success story. I started from 225 six months ago and weighed in at 167.5 this morning, half a pound under my target. I only got onto the site recently but there are some people on here who are very encouraging, so thanks for that, people. I might try to lose another seven pounds so I have something to play with in my exercise program but now begins the tough job of maintaining the weight...

Richard

Replies

• HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Good for you, I hope you feel as fantastic as you look. I'm close to my goal and terrified of maintenance. Sounds strange, but it's true. Best of luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Hearty congrats - great job! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    excellent!! well done!! your hard work has paid off!!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!

5857773.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • oviedosteve
    Options
    Very encouraging. 65 days ago I started at 303 and am now at 276 with a target of 185. Thanks for sharing your results. It helps me to know that what I want to do is not "impossible".
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Richard! You should feel very proud!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    KUDOS!!! that's so so so exciting!!! :-DDDD
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrats for achieving your goal. Your an inspiration!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great feeling!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Great job!!!!!! I am so happy for you. You should be so proud. Because we are proud of you!
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I
  • Northantsman
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the messages! Like giving up smoking, I mainly posted to put a marker out in the world, to publicly say that I shouldn't be going back from here but all the messages are gratefully received, too, thanks!

NSVs (had to look that up) -

Collar bones - they emerged from the body like wraiths from the mist. Great to see them!
    Thighs - The top of my thighs don't rub together any more when I walk
    Stomach - I don't suffer from indigestion any more since changing my diet, so no more interrupted sleep every night
    Jeans - went from a borderline 38 inch waist to a 32. They don't make them any smaller (in a widespread way, anyway!) for guys.
    Jumpers - I can wear fitted sweaters and there is no bulge in the middle (and the man boobs have more or less gone).
    Clothes in general - in fact, I had to get an entire new wardrobe - except for socks!
    BMI - out of 'obese' into dead centre of 'normal'
    The middle age thickness I was developing round my shoulders has gone
    Seriously motivated to get into better shape especially given the episodes of minor angyna I experienced last year. So much fitter now, thanks to the gym regime.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great job- that's so awesome!
  • dixiechicdana
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!