Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Measurements

Hey all! I am wanting my husband to measure me so I can accurately track how many inches I am losing in addition to pounds - but where should he be measuring? In the military they measure females around their neck, the skinniest part of our bellies, and around the biggest part of our butts - should he measure me the same way?? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    I do measurements on:
    My neck
    My bust (across the "fullest" point)
    My hips (across the "fullest" point)
    My waist (across the smallest point)

Good luck!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    I get my measurements done a Curves. They have you bend to the side, where it creases is where they measure my waist, the largest part of your bust, hips and thigh. Oh, and upper arms.
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Thank you! I will have hubby measure me tonight - although I am really not looking forward to knowing my actual measurements - kinda scary! lol
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    i measure my thighs, calves and arms too. i just measure at a freckle so i can stay at the same spot, lol
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Let us know how it goes! I do my measurements Friday. Eeekkk!!:ohwell:
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    i measure my thighs, calves and arms too. i just measure at a freckle so i can stay at the same spot, lol

Thats a good idea - wouldnt work for me though - I have tons of freckles it seems like! lol :laugh: