• mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    thanks again, every one! you all are too kind :smile:
  • NeverTry
    NeverTry Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    These are awesome, and inspiring..

My arms are my worst zone, where all that disgusting fat loves to congregate!! :grumble:

And although mine are bigger than yours in your first photo, it feels good to know its not a lost cause for me, and with work they will leave!!!...

Thanks for sharing :happy:
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Wow I want arms like yours! Can we get tickets to the gun show?!?! Right now I'm doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week and adding in strength training!
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow you have done great there. I for one will never be adding pictures of just my arms. they are defo now true bingo wings.
    Remind me of batwing jumpers lol. If only i had my elasticity once more I would get rid of them. Unfortunately they are bad now and age isnt on my side. You keep it up you doing fab
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Beautiful results!! Thanks for giving me hope that my arms WILL get smaller eventually. I desperately wish they would just shrink already!! I know that push ups are helping tremendously with mine though. Excellent job!!! You'll have no problem baring those arms :)
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    These are awesome, and inspiring..

My arms are my worst zone, where all that disgusting fat loves to congregate!! :grumble:

And although mine are bigger than yours in your first photo, it feels good to know its not a lost cause for me, and with work they will leave!!!...

Thanks for sharing :happy:

well mine used to be a lot bigger than what is seen my 1st photo too! that 1st & 2nd photo were taken @ 155 lbs, the others @ 145 lbs, but i used to be 185 lbs! i just don't have any arms pics of when i was that big ...& im sure you can guess why! so it's def not a lost cause for you! good luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!