April Challenge

Options
Below is a challenge I put together for my clients, but thought you all might enjoy it too. Right click the picture and Save As to save it to your computer so you can see the whole image and print it out to make it easier to follow. Anything that is too much for your fitness level, cut down the reps or time. And by all means, skip a day or two if you need to because it doesn't work with your plan. Enjoy!

aprilexercisechallenge.jpg

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm going to try it out!
  • lala221
    lala221 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i'm gunna try to try it. haha it seems pretty simple though so i think it might work!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it as well.
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just saved it.
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm going to try it too. :)
  • JaXXster
    JaXXster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tony!
  • ohohraptor
    Options
    Just took look at it and I had some questions. I know I've probably done these before but am bad with names.

What are rows? Are ball crunches like a mason twist?
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Just took look at it and I had some questions. I know I've probably done these before but am bad with names.

Rows are like you are rowing a boat, pulling back with the arms and squeezing the shoulder blades together. You can do them bent over at the waist with dumbbells or with a resistance band attached at a doorknob or on a table leg.

Ball crunches are just like any other crunch but laying on a stability ball. So you lay with your low back supported on the stability ball and crunch up to lift the shoulder blades up off the ball. If you don't have a stability ball, you can do a basic crunch on the floor.
  • ohohraptor
    Options

Rows are like you are rowing a boat, pulling back with the arms and squeezing the shoulder blades together. You can do them bent over at the waist with dumbbells or with a resistance band attached at a doorknob or on a table leg.

Ball crunches are just like any other crunch but laying on a stability ball. So you lay with your low back supported on the stability ball and crunch up to lift the shoulder blades up off the ball. If you don't have a stability ball, you can do a basic crunch on the floor.

Awesome, thanks!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    thanks for the challenge!!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Ooh I am going to try this. Thanks!

Edit. What is a 3 point cruch?
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Ooh I am going to try this. Thanks!

Edit. What is a 3 point cruch?

3 Point Crunch is a combination of a basic crunch and oblique crunches. Basically, you crunch up to center, twist to each side, then back to center before going back down. So, you go to 3 points (center, right, and left) but you actually do 4 contractions because you do the center twice on each repetition.
  • klynnp
    klynnp Posts: 25
    Options
    thank you!