exercise

Options
im reckoning im only gna be able to do 3 walks of 15mins a week, is this any good??? between 2 small children and working

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    probably not.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Any excerise is beter than nothing. So 15 mins x 3 is a good start.

Could you also add 5 mins a day or star jumps? jogging on spot while making supper? dancing round the room?

Just try and be as active as possible - Im sure you are already with young kids.

Good luck.x
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    probably not.

Any thing is better than nothng! take the children to the park , and chase them! put music on at home and dance with them , do a work out dvd when they are in bed!
  • ashey1
    ashey1 Posts: 36
    Options
    tks im thinking i can walk on mon and tues nite but my hubby works late rest of week and can walk on a sunday too... will see, this is day one on this for me so fingers crossed..
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    get yourself a skipping rope and do this during ad breaks or while waiting for the oven to warm up.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i do dancing with my 2 year old when i can. i have the music on while cooking dinner and do lots of jumping about look like a lemon but its working. and when the boys are in the bath i do more jumping about.
    When my little girl whos 4 months will play nice in her chair i do jogging on the spot and just jigging about.