Great way to keep a daily track!

Options
Hi everyone! Just joined MFP and gotta say that it's really a motivational type of program! With the iPhone and iPod apps, it's easy to update and add your meal information at the time and not worry about trying to remember what all you ate at the end of day or the next morning.
Am a little bit confused as to why the iPhone/iPod app shows a really high Vitamin C total when it doesn't match the daily meal detail, but that's not really very important.
I have recommended this program to many people already and I've only been using it for three days! I know that my weight goals seem minor to some here, but it's encouraging to change my lifestyle and live a healthier and happier life.
Best of luck to all of you! - Michael

Replies

• _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey, I don't know anything about mobile apps, my phone's not that 'smart' - lol!

but I know there's a way to manually change some of your goals..maybe do that with your C if you know what you're aiming for?
  • bigtoddzilla
    Options
    I second that. I have an android phone and that is how I found MFP. It makes a big difference when I can add what I eat as soon as I eat it. I especially love being able to scan in a barcode with the android. The MFP app is by far the best app I have ever used.
  • geonote
    geonote Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey, thanks for reading all that! I see you're a newbie here also. Stay with it! - M