Low Calorie snacks to munch on

2»

Replies

• LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Special K Cracker Chips!!!! The sea salt flavor is 30 chips for 110 calories I believe. They are yummy!! Especially with salsa! And 30 chips is alot, makes you feel like you're cheating!
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Jolly Time has a 100 Calorie pack of microwave popcorn which is truly satisfying....another option is Weight Watchers has a fantastic ice cream stick to satisfy a chocolate craving. Its dark chocolate with raspberry ice cream at only 80 calories.
  • Fruit!! Especially some good and juicy cantaloupe. I also just recently started snacking on Quakers mini rice cakes- Cinnamon Strudel. They are 90 calories a bag and delicious! I also like making smoothies using mixed frozen fruit and juice.
  • I like munching on nuts. They do have a high fat content but it is the good kind of fat the unsaturated fats. I like almonds , walnuts. K mart has Anne's house nut mixes I really enjoy.
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Im so glad you asked this question I got some great ideas from reading all the responses.
  • Grapes are my favourite snack of choice mainly because they feel 'snacky' if that makes sense. Second to that would be rice cakes or oat cakes.
This discussion has been closed.